Problems with images

Vix apollo 15

Sent from my HTC One

Or go with the v4 update many have used it with no issues
or you may get a box with tuner issues after the update and no knowing way of fixing it. As is apparent recently for some unknown reason but not those that flashed when it was first released.

@enam12, as I said I wouldn't go with my option 3 but that's just my opinion. Remember going with my option 2, means even if you brick it you can recover and you will then know for next time.

There is no known recover from a tuner issue with those that recently flashed with v4 flash update.

Let us know what you decide and how you get on and good luck.

I had trouble loading images, would flash but not boot by 99%, this worked for me, clone solo2 lonrision v2, https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/2343/

Sent from my HTC One

if i was u i would use this image. i use it on my box without a problem and you can easily set it up to access the plugin feeds.

big thanks to casuk and AJT for putting it up for us

btw guys did you see the image of his motherboard. is the way he has his hdd mounted correct or does it not matter??

Last edited by a moderator:
The disk does look skew but modern disks can be mounted in most orientations except vertically on their short length.

Back