VU+ Duo problems can any one help

mal mace

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all I'm new to all this technology and don't really know much about this box and its workings so please bare with me, I have had this box a while now over three yrs and in the poo set few wks it's been turning it's self off every now and again, but lately if I try to record something or try to look at the menu it just turns off, when I turned it on this morning it turned off every time I used remote, any ideas will be appreciated, regards mal.

Not at moment and not really noticed one, it's running fine at moment but last night every time the wife tried recording something it turned off and this morning it was going off every time I used remote for some reason? Thereof menu isn't working either can't see what's on...cheers mal

Sounds like a possible weak power supply.

Before doing anything id reflash with a fresh image to rule out a corrupt image.

the box is now turning on anf going off after seconds, started going off last night and wouldnt stay on now just goes off when booted up?? not got a clue whats going on with it any ideas guys please, regards mal

Back