problems after rats auto bouquets ftp transfer

steevo88

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all, first id like to thank rat for his continued work on this issue and for reopening the servers for updates on his boquets,

Heres is the problems im encountering guys, looking for some help and guidance, when i manually install the channnel lists from the download file using rats ftp method, all is good except it deletes all my saved satellites from the tuner except 28.2 and only leaves usals settings which i dont use (i maually add which sats i want), is this because of some of the files im transferring over included in the update? i then reset the image again to rats 27.4.14 image and rescan and try to use the rats boquet auto updater and it fails with this message "download complete unzip: invalid zip magic 4f44213c"

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

rats auto updater not working at present if you have multi sat use catseyes settings

hi all, first id like to thank rat for his continued work on this issue and for reopening the servers for updates on his boquets,

Heres is the problems im encountering guys, looking for some help and guidance, when i manually install the channnel lists from the download file using rats ftp method, all is good except it deletes all my saved satellites from the tuner except 28.2 and only leaves usals settings which i dont use (i maually add which sats i want), is this because of some of the files im transferring over included in the update? i then reset the image again to rats 27.4.14 image and rescan and try to use the rats boquet auto updater and it fails with this message "download complete unzip: invalid zip magic 4f44213c"

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

When did you last update the plugin...

What version do you have installed... It was updated a few days ago

Mick

run latest rats plugin 1.4

my bad guys didnt know there was a new version released, thnaks for the replies appreciated, all is fine :banana:

Back