Problem with the display on dm 600 pvr

fermec

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi There

I have a dm600 pvr and seem to be having a problem with the display my television is a 32" TECO LCD and the problem is when I reboot the boot screen starts in black and white the goes black hten come into colour but the colour is out of sinc, when the tv channel comes on all the colour is out of sinc and the picture is very bad.

Then if I go into setup and go from RGB to another say svideo the colour goes back into sinc, I can then put it back into RGB and the colour is back in sinc and is fine untill I reboot.

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem I have a 80 gig hard drive installed and this works fine but does constantly make a clicking noise.

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem.

Cheers

Fermec

HDD make noise, nothing you can do about it. noisy little buggers!!

I'm guessing that after you reboot the DM600, there is a mismatch between what the tv expects the signal to be and what the DM600 is transmitting. Then when you toggle the input from RGB and back again, tv detects it, and all happy days.

Check on tv that you can manually set what type of signal (i.e. RGB in your case) for the DM600 input channel on your tv, rather than have it set to automatic/ make sense?

Right I see what you mean about the RPG being set on both tv and dreambox that does make sense, Im at work at the moment but will try this tomorrow and get back to you.

Cheers

Fermec

Back