problem with dm 500c

crosstown traffic

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there, is there a problem with the dm 500c, i couldn`t get any channels at all last night, i`m in the west yorkshire area ,ee ba gum.

read some other posts mate, your gunna get switched off soon enough, in the mean time try and do a new scan and deal with it?

did rescans last night got nothing,are the dm500c useless now or is there a fix, if they are no good now. which models are still up and running in this area. thanks

well mines still going fine in newcastle, but you being in bradford ive heard that vm are maybe testing other areas there or something, but i know the main leeds area has already been changed over to nagra 3 which is the new encryption there using, maybe why yours has went down not too sure?

Havin probs with my 500c losin channels, also noticed me modem (not cloned) stoppin and startin downloads on rapidshare, pure NTHell Notts

going to get what? fix hopefully.
if you've bothered to read about on this forum you will know that when n3 kicks in there isn't gunna be a fix, only fix you will get is paying for subs or moving over to satelite and card share!

well mines still going fine in newcastle, but you being in bradford ive heard that vm are maybe testing other areas there or something, but i know the main leeds area has already been changed over to nagra 3 which is the new encryption there using, maybe why yours has went down not too sure?

how do you know i`m from bradford.

well im nothing to do with the crew mate, just an educated guess as i had seen a few threads before yours all saying the same thing, and they were all from bradford!

dont listen to him mate, Big-Hol is a secret underground spy for MI5 and MI6 so watch out for him ;) he know every thing :)

Back