problem transfering bouquets

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been given a TM500 super to try and get new channel settings on. It will download them from blue panel and they show up fine but when I try and tranfer them with dreamboxedit the box fails to take reload command and when I reboot receiver it does not show new bouquets/channels.

I've even tried re-flashing and factory reset but no good.

Any ideas what might of caused this?

You can manually press the reload settings option on the FTP transfer screen.

Later version's of DBE seem geared up for Enigma2 though so either use a really old version or load your setting with Dreamset. Much better program in my opinion.

You can manually press the reload settings option on the FTP transfer screen.

Later version's of DBE seem geared up for Enigma2 though so either use a really old version or load your setting with Dreamset. Much better program in my opinion.

I agree dreamset is much better

Sent from my MOMO12 using Tapatalk HD

I prefer Dreamset too.

Are you sure that the passwords match and not dreambox that DBedit uses by deafult. Try logging in by telnet to double check that the old password is still not effective.

Cheers for replys

By the looks if it dbedit transfers the files fine. Problem seems to be with receiver. It does not seem to want to reload the channel list. Even a full reboot fails to do so.

If I FTP into the file the bouquets are stored in they are defo being changed. But when you click send reload command it fails and when you perform a reboot although it has the new bouquet files in the enigma folder it still only brings up the set that have been replaced. Really strange ...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I doubt its the receiver as even with settings from the blue panel the reload command has to be sent and those work if ive read this correctly.

Id still try with Dreamset to see if you have better luck.

dreamset worked fine cheers.

Strange though coz like I said when you ftp'd into folder the files had changed after using dreamboxedit but would not actually work.

End result that counts. Thanks guys

dreamset never fails me

glad you got it sorted mate happy viewing

Back