iPad Problem after jailbreaking ipad

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
I bought an ipad air 2 64g, Jail broke it using taiG , Ipad is on latest IOS and latest itunes installed on PC. After Jailbreaking using TaiG (very easy untick chinese app store and hit green button) I went to Cydia app on ipad and started that. It done its thing whatever that is? and updated files and rebooted ipad.

Now here's the problem I cant install apps from itunes via usb cable to ipad. I click on Will INSTALL and then press apply. goes through the motion of back up and copying app over to ipad and completes sync but doesnt install app I either get app cant be sync error or I end up with cw- ios icon on ipad screen. if i tap the cw-ios icon it says installing but doesn't and I end up having to delete.

Any Ideas I'm lost

Install unified appsync from cydia,as when jb you cannot install apps without appsync or use i funbox to install apps

Install unified appsync from cydia,as when jb you cannot install apps without appsync or use i funbox to install apps

Thanks for reply how do I install apps through cydia I aint got a clue Starplus. but I funbox wont install any apps , tried that. I think there is something wrong with the jailbreak not installing cydia properly or something???

Last edited:
Go to cydia click sources and add a repo ie xsellize ect , then search for your app

You will need unified appsync as it includes ios8 appsync

Back