Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prison Break Season 3

Can't wait for season 3 to start!

I downloaded the first 2 seasons and watched them back to back so don't know how I'll cope watching an episode a week.

i have never watched one of these yet... so its a good show ???

I started watching this after Heroes finished. I thought Heroes was good but Prison Break is far better!

I would say it's better than CSI as well. ;)

From the trailers, PB 3 looks good. I think it got a bit stale in the 1st season, mainly because it wasnt meant to be so long, they had to hurriedly make more and it lingered a bit while the had to film a new ending, but season 2 was great. Heroes is also a good show.

Yup look set to be a good season :) Cant wait for this wish V!rg!n didn't take Sky One offa cable Stoopid bloody Branson :(

^Ac|d^

Prison break is compulsive viewing but realistically it is as far fetched as they come and always has been, what makes it good is the characters.

The characters are good yes, but what makes it comp[elling viewing is that it gets straight to the point and lots of things happen in a single episode rather than them fannying about on the same storyline or portion of storyline for weeks a la Lost.
Love Prison Break but season 3 so far has not been as good as I was hoping it to be. Well they have about 20 more episodes to prove me wrong :)

seen season 1,and ive got season 2 the wife bought me,but not watched it yet.
i think i better get watching now that season 3 has started.

i've just downloaded season 1 and 2 so i've got sum serious catching up 2 do before i watch series 3 lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i could of but im getting into HD, it makes me laugh when people say you download to much but its not how much you download its what you down load yes i could get a film at say 1GB but id rather go HD and download an extra 20GB or whatever for the same thing (much better quality picture and sound for a start)

Back