Prison Break Season 3

mikeeyb185

Inactive User
Reaction score
when is prison brea season 3 due out ive been on the website and looked but just says next fall so any one who could tell me when that is is a star

cant wait till its out

Looks like it'll be premiered on August 29, 2007 in USA and Canada.

_http://www.theocportal.com/en/prison-break-season-3/break-prison-third-season-3/prison-break-season-3-three.html

Torrents will be your best friend! ;)

wow,can i see anywhere trailers of season 3?
: big crow

heard start of sept i believe... cant wait but dont really know what its gonna be about...

had a quick luck on Utube - can't find a trailer.

can't wait for new series.

the new one is going to be about schofeild in that new rough dirty prison in that other country can't wait till it starts its the best ever.

they should play it on channel 3 or something you know a well known channel but doesn't matter anyway cos i download them all lol.

im getting dead excited weepppeee cant wait prison break 3 come on.

: party :: party :

just seen this :)

Prison Break
Usually we have to wait until January for the UK broadcasters to premiere the new seasons of their US fare - but that's not the case for Sky One. As you'll recall, the channel stole the rights to Prison Break right from under Five's CSI-lovin' nose earlier this year and, as it does with other high-profile imports such as Lost and 24, will waste no time in screening it over here.

So the new season premieres on Fox in the US on September 17 and then on Sky One exactly one week later (and in HD!). The channel will air the first tranche of episodes uninterrupted through to Christmas, with the second half of the season airing from March 2008.

I dont have Sky one or HD so looks like I will be downloading it 24hours later instead of watching it 7days later lmao

Looks like it'll be premiered on August 29, 2007 in USA and Canada.

_http://www.theocportal.com/en/prison-break-season-3/break-prison-third-season-3/prison-break-season-3-three.html

Torrents will be your best friend! ;)

Newsgroups will be my next best friend ;)

hopefully somebody will pick up the CTV release, 1080p goodness!!!

Back