Premiere and Premiere +1 Please Help!!

acm1r

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys
I am trying to set my DM500c up and have done 4 scans now but it just wont find the Premiere and Premiere +1 channels, can anyone please tell me the frequency to put in manually before i pull what hair i have left out!!!!!

Thanks for any help

have you removed any spliters and pluged into main feed then scanned ?

also might be worth trying a booster

No in-line connectors, getting most other things just need the freq for Premiere and +1

even if you have the freq (411000000 my area)you may not be able to watch it try a booster as rat suggests
cheers johny48

Can get all channels on a Starview or Kryptview but missing Premiere and +1 and just noticed Sports Xtra is missing as well, can't see it being weak signal as the other receivers pick them up, am on the Lichfield set of frequencies so would appreciate it if someone could tell me the frequencies to try manually.

Thanks in advance

hi m8
i get bbc4/bbc3 and all other channels with my dbox but not with the dream500 its down to the box it has a week tuner
i know that some clones work better than the origanal boxs as i had a m8s box for a day or 2 and it was a lot better than my origanal ,even ss1 doesnt work on it unless i connect a booster i hope this explaines it m8.
cheers johny48

try getting the freq from your other boxs

I needed a Yellow brick to sort my issue out like this.

My DBox worked perfect, picked up everything, with no booster. My 500c (weak tuner) didn't pick SS1, some film chans, and a few kids chans. Bought another 500c with the better tuner, and it picked up nearly everything without the booster, but gets everything with the booster attached.

Can get all channels on a Starview or Kryptview but missing Premiere and +1 and just noticed Sports Xtra is missing as well, can't see it being weak signal as the other receivers pick them up,
Thanks in advance

Well known fact some 500c have weak tuners (compared to other boxes)

Back