Premier League HD 10E

xxxxxx

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi The Lambton Worm m8 There is a discussion section why not use that? This section is meant solely for Softcams m8 @ https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/253293/

tested 6900Super it not open

anyone tested it

biss key DCD49848ED683489

Premier League HD (PLTV) @ 10.0E 11305 V 30000

PLTV enc1 @ 10.0E 10996 V 6888

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi The Lambton Worm m8 There is a discussion section why not use that? This section is meant solely for Softcams m8 @ https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/253293/

tested 6900Super it not open

anyone tested it

biss key DCD49848ED683489

Premier League HD (PLTV) @ 10.0E 11305 V 30000

PLTV enc1 @ 10.0E 10996 V 6888

OK but why post info on whether certain keys work or don't work yourself? If its just for softcams then just post the softcam and nothing else.

Anyway, tested on 5402HD @ 9.0E and it works flawlessly although it doesn't work on the 'enc1' channel (whatever that is).

BTW, I did a blind scan on 10.0E last night and it didn't pick up these two channels (hardly picked anything up). However, when I scan 9.0E I get a mixture of both satellites.

OK but why post info on whether certain keys work or don't work yourself? If its just for softcams then just post the softcam and nothing else.

Anyway, tested on 5402HD @ 9.0E and it works flawlessly although it doesn't work on the 'enc1' channel (whatever that is).

BTW, I did a blind scan on 10.0E last night and it didn't pick up these two channels (hardly picked anything up). However, when I scan 9.0E I get a mixture of both satellites.

Hi The Lambton Worm m8

i did not me to rude i only saying it because people are geting mix up to find keys and other people post and they will post under you and all you see is them writeing you can send any key in there it no problems for me and any one can send keys, keys section https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/215835/ only can see post and no keys m8

Don't forget: it's very easy to input the BISS keys manually on a Technomate: key in 8280, find a spare line and key in 16 digit BISS key. Easy as that!

The signal for me is 75% s then 0-75% q Jumps erratically. Maybe outside interference.

are you refering to your spiderbox m8? i had exactly the same issue with my spiderbox on that frequency but when i tested it on my mates dm800hd (original) the signal was fine. i was also having problems with bbc feeds in s2 on 24.5w. regards mdt

are you refering to your spiderbox m8? i had exactly the same issue with my spiderbox on that frequency but when i tested it on my mates dm800hd (original) the signal was fine. i was also having problems with bbc feeds in s2 on 24.5w. regards mdt

Yes it seems to be an issue on Spiderbox.
Passed info onto someone to let them know.

Yes it seems to be an issue on Spiderbox.
Passed info onto someone to let them know.

theyll accuse you of starting trouble, then blame it on your dishwasher being too close to the cooker m8, lol

Hi what size dish do you need for 10e? i have 80cm and i cant seem to pick anything up from there, 9e is fine at about 70% and can pick various others all the way to 42e(over 50%) so my arc seems to be fine. 6800 non-super. thanks in advance

This issue was sorted in last months patch.
All works fine now.

Hi what size dish do you need for 10e? i have 80cm and i cant seem to pick anything up from there, 9e is fine at about 70% and can pick various others all the way to 42e(over 50%) so my arc seems to be fine. 6800 non-super. thanks in advance

Working fine on my 85cm dish have about 72 % + on 1.1cm dish have about 86 % m8

What's the latest biss key for premier league tv? I had to do a factory reset, have the station back but i can't open with the old biss key.
Regards. DLB

Back