Premier League HD PLTV enc1 @ 10East Biss key on 8280

xxxxxx

Inactive User
Reaction score
Eutelsat W2A 10East Premier League HD PLTV enc1 11387 V 30000 DVB-S2 8PSK 3/4 MPEG-4HD

Biss key

Attachments

• Premier League HD PLTV enc1 @ 10East Biss key on 8280.txt
    135 bytes · Views: 140
Should I be able to receive this channel with a 0.9m dish in east of Uk with my 5402?

Got it! Although with frequent glitches. Would this be due to signal only, since showing around 65% strength.

All keys + Premier League HD PLTV enc1 @ 10East for dm800 m8

for CCcam

Attachments

• Dreambox SoftCam.rar
    14.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I have the keys, but i can't attach attach my notepad text. Dont think i have enough posts.
Can i just post the keys?
Solved it.

Attachments

• PLTV Biss Key.txt
    49 bytes · Views: 147
Last edited:
Yes a big thanks mate ,its good to know that theres still people around like yourself who are willing to share your knowledge.
Which is what these forums are all about ?
Now i will also be able to comment on the new 6900 super patch and give my feedback on it !,regarding pltv.:salute:

Thanks m8 works a treat. It took me a while to remember how and where to add the keys but I got there. Its just a shame that I don't watch footy.

Although PLTV worked a treat on 10e, when I went back to 28.2 hd channels had audio and no video. I get this result on my 6800hd s+ when I try to update 7 day epg. A restart sorted 28.2 clearing again. The 6800hd s+ patches have a serious flaw with epg updating and now I find tweaking biss keys for a different channel on a different sat causes issues as well. If I leave the epg updating it will eventually force the stb to reboot at best! If I go into install menu and zap across transponders, when I get to the end, it reboots the stb. There are many gremlins in the 6800hd s+ patches! These stb's have so much going for them, like just used stb daemon to update softcam file, much easier than sticking the file on a usb stick and trawling my arse up to the loft (media centre). Updating patches, etc can be done just the same, so easy and so useful. Why oh why do TM keep letting us down by not resolving these bugs that have been around 2 years or more?

DEAR SANTA, ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS 100% FUNCTIONAL PATCH.

Cheers

Back