@ 10East Premier League HD Biss key on 8280

Tried the 737P patch again, opens bulsat on 39 east and the picture on PLTV HD on 10 east is fine,
but the sound in sync problem is the worst i have come across.

TM6900HD Super+ upgrades,

I have also gone back to the old patches & found 7.38p (Jan 31 2011) is by far better than the latest offering,

It mystifies me that the current problems with the latest patches cannot be overcome despite all the rhetoric to improve the receiver stability the current upgrades do nothing to improve the receiver's reliability on the contrary the receiver does not work as well or as it was intended,

It is not rocket science as most of the functions are known to work on the earlier patches it is just a question of the patch maker getting the software right I would have thought.

TM6900HD Super+ upgrades,

I have also gone back to the old patches & found 7.38p (Jan 31 2011) is by far better than the latest offering,

It mystifies me that the current problems with the latest patches cannot be overcome despite all the rhetoric to improve the receiver stability the current upgrades do nothing to improve the receiver's reliability on the contrary the receiver does not work as well or as it was intended,

It is not rocket science as most of the functions are known to work on the earlier patches it is just a question of the patch maker getting the software right I would have thought.

Exactly what we've ALL been saying for months now mate!!:Boo:

Back