Post Waitng To Be Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

prim@l

DW Member +
Reaction score
why is it that evertime i post i get that message? it is getting really frustrating...can sum1 pls let me know whats happening?

edit: this post some up straight away, it must be something to do with the trading section.

Last edited:
........and I think a polite question in General Chat would be more appropriate than a rant. You obviously haven't read the "Rules of Trading" in the stickies. It's all explained there.

Last edited:
yep, today i have posted wii for sale with price, location, details and pic with my username.

i also bought th d2ckey that is posted in that section. another member has asked if it is still available. i posted yesterday that i have paid the person for the item and waiting for delivery, but that post hasnt come up.

........and I think a polite question in General Chat would be more appropriate than a rant. You obviously haven't read the "Rules of Trading" in the stickies. It's all explained there.

you muppet, you havent even seen the thread i have posted. i have bought the d2ckey that smokey has for sale, another member posted to say he was interested.

I posted yesterday that i have bought the item but the post has not come up therefore i am frustrated and posted here!

Last edited:
if you would read the rules re posting in the trading section they would be approved if you followed them

you muppet, you havent even seen the thread i have posted.

slightly uncalled for chets :(

u havent read the rules either then

Any member found making racist/religious and/or defamatory comments, inciting anger amongst members; thereby causing distress to them, or their families, WILL be banned

this chap was sent a PM by myself with a link to the rules.

if your reffering to me, ive got no PM from u.

u havent read the rules either then

which of my action indicate to you that i have not read the trading rules?

rules here:

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/145187/

my item for sale here:

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/155985/

i understand when i posted the thread the rules state that the post needs to be approved.

now if you look at this post:

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/155614/

you can see that my post has not been posted, i am only replying to dr_adams post to say,

i am buying the item so it is no longer for sale you can also see that his is the last post there.

EDIT: OH, NOW THIS HAS BEEN POSTED MY THREAD HAS MIRACULOUSLY APPEARED

and does your post have to be approved if your only posting a reply to the person who posted an approved sale thread? has that been explained in the sticky?

Last edited by a moderator:
I and a couple of mods that I know of try to approve posts as much as we can
I cant speak for all the mods,but I also get lots of PMs asking for help and to do things for members behind the scenes and dont always get time to approve all posts/threads
u must also remember we have family's :)

I would of maybe PM'd a Mod or posted a thread in General chat rather than having a rant about it and calling members silly names m8 ;)

I and a couple of mods that I know of try to approve posts as much as we can
I cant speak for all the mods,but I also get lots of PMs asking for help and to do things for members behind the scenes and dont always get time to approve all posts/threads
u must also remember we have family's :)

I would of maybe PM'd a Mod or posted a thread in General chat rather than having a rant about it and calling members silly names m8 ;)

i understand every1 has their own life off the forums! as i was frustrated at the time i felt it was appropriate for the rant room.

maybe you should include in the sticky, that even if your not posting an item for sale/trade. a reply to one will also need to be approved?

it kinda explains it in rule 5 m8 in a round about way,it does imply all posts not just threads are approved

5. This room will be moderated also, so unless these rules are adhered to, the post will not be approved.

but I know its not 100% clear,so I will ammend the rules so things are clearer :)

it kinda explains it in rule 5 m8 in a round about way,it does imply all posts not just threads are approved

5. This room will be moderated also, so unless these rules are adhered to, the post will not be approved.

but I know its not 100% clear,so I will ammend the rules so things are clearer :)

"5. This room will be moderated also, so unless these rules are adhered to, the post will not be approved."

I'm pretty certain that this only refers to the person who is posting the item for sale/trade.

As you say it isn't 100% clear and approve your amendments!:proud:

Here we go again you know sometimes being polite gets u jack ssssssssh....t I have pmed admin and a mod asking for the radio forum to be moved to general and no reply so sometimes ranting works you get a response like he has and futhermore if I dont get a reply I will start ranting. Which means I will prob get a sarcky reply of people as well But hey ho seems to be the done thing lately. You have to be rude to get any kind of reply

Kate maybe u have a right to rant as u have PM'd Admin/Mods and got no reply
Chets come on ranting right away without a PM or a polite post

Ive also updates the rules in the sticky so hopefully they are a lot clearer now :)

She has probably PM'd Red.......;)

actually no if I had he would have replied straight away like he always does to any pm he recieves wether its me or any other member . Its just lately people are getting jumped on and some of the comments from people are not appropriate for a site that children can read ie let him donate then Bannn theeee Ffffff T..t I didnt see that user being told not to swear on posts .Plus there a lot on here now that just post to wind people up its so obvious its laughable. I will await those people replying back to this with anticipation as to what they will come up you know who u r. And still waiting for a pm off any admin about my request.

Maybe a link to the radio somewhere in here would be good as well.

User CP Members List Calendar MGC Chatbox New Posts RealTime Posts Search Quick Links
menu_open.gif
Log Out

maybe you should include in the sticky, that even if your not posting an item for sale/trade. a reply to one will also need to be approved?

The moderation was brought in to stop people abusing the section and others ripping people off, To me it makes sense all posts replys or not are moderated or people will put adverts in the middle of a thread ???.

Maybe you could point to a bot that can differentiate between an advert and a non advert post, I would like to see that, otherwise it is pure common sense that all posts are moderated.

Do we have to explain every single possibility in the rules ffs :Chainsaw:

What ever happened to good old common sense ?

actually no if I had he would have replied straight away like he always does to any pm he recieves wether its me or any other member . Its just lately people are getting jumped on and some of the comments from people are not appropriate for a site that children can read ie let him donate then Bannn theeee Ffffff T..t I didnt see that user being told not to swear on posts .Plus there a lot on here now that just post to wind people up its so obvious its laughable. I will await those people replying back to this with anticipation as to what they will come up you know who u r. And still waiting for a pm off any admin about my request.
i havent had a pm off u???

did u send one to me??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back