Post Waitng To Be Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I apologise but you didnt you f..k word but you did use t..t which is just as bad and like I said before children can read these posts . And you saying that you using that word is ok then ?.

There are many nasty things in here on this forum, on the Internet and in the world in general. These can be swear words, ignorant comments and distasteful pictures. We cannot protect children from all of these things as a community - but maybe their parents can.

You could always report a post to a mod or admin....

There are many nasty things in here on this forum, on the Internet and in the world in general. These can be swear words, ignorant comments and distasteful pictures. We cannot protect children from all of these things as a community - but maybe their parents can.

You could always report a post to a mod or admin....

nasty things on this forum Where there is an adult room where children cant access if your in the shoutbox people respect and realise that children can read it so why then can they swear in posts . There have been people banned on here for doing less. And I would like you to tell me where the nasty things on this forum are please. Dont worry when I see one I do

Vixen, I am going to ask 1 question..

Why do you love confrontation so much?

Is having an opinion confrontation or not agreeing with someone ? maybe you should ask what nasty things are on the forum. Or maybe its that others want to say the same but dont incase they are banned. Are you going to ask the others that have replied to my posts the same thing ?

Perhaps you've burnt the tea instead,or forgot to put the washing in.

aww no Donnie I thought id leave that to you as I am sure your far better at it than me and really I think your comments are getting personal so will leave you to it .Or could that be classed as the nasty bit on here ? going to chill now and listen to radio merry christmas and a very happy new year.

ok I apologise but you didnt you f..k word but you did use t..t which is just as bad and like I said before children can read these posts . And you saying that you using that word is ok then ?.

well tbh ive heard a lot worse on here .
Not sure why children would be on DW but i'm sure if there are any they've heard a few swear words before...
and probably seen some tw*ts as well

aww no Donnie I thought id leave that to you as I am sure your far better at it than me and really I think your comments are getting personal so will leave you to it .Or could that be classed as the nasty bit on here ? going to chill now and listen to radio merry christmas and a very happy new year.

You seem to be wound up in this thread,i tried and failed to inject some humour/a laugh into the thread.
Enjoy the music.

You seem to be wound up in this thread,i tried and failed to inject some humour/a laugh into the thread.
Enjoy the music.

Aww thanks Donnie im chilled actually talking to friends and just one comment I wouldnt give up your day job .as that isnt everyones sense of humour .But im sure like me you can laugh at urself . Like I said before merry christmas.

C'mon guys and gals tis the season of good will. Lets all be happy.
P.S. I know the comments at Vixen are tounge in cheek but they are a bit personal and sexist and perhaps un nessesary. Lets all chill out.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY:Bounce::Bounce::Bounce:

having an opinion is just that. Confrontation is different.

You can have an opinion and stand up for yourself, no one is going to think any less of any one for doing that.

as for nasty things, well there are some very salacious jokes, some rudeness not constrained to the adult room, some comments that could be construed as racist and, dare I say it, a smattering of piracy.

What is the legal set up anyway for running an internet radio station?

C'mon guys and gals tis the season of good will. Lets all be happy.
P.S. I know the comments at Vixen are tounge in cheek but they are a bit personal and sexist and perhaps un nessesary. Lets all chill out.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY:Bounce::Bounce::Bounce:

Thanks Ian for your post have a brilliant christmas and a happy new year xxxx

having an opinion is just that. Confrontation is different.

You can have an opinion and stand up for yourself, no one is going to think any less of any one for doing that.

as for nasty things, well there are some very salacious jokes, some rudeness not constrained to the adult room, some comments that could be construed as racist and, dare I say it, a smattering of piracy.

What is the legal set up anyway for running an internet radio station?

Whats the radio got to do with this post Karym6 nothing smart arse answers are not called for below the belt , a lot of peoples hard work gone into setting up the radio , and i do agree with ian , sexist remarks the forum is a fantasic place to b , butis becoming silly with uncalled for posts

interstingly, I already know the answer. It was rhetorical.

I assume you are paying your fees to the PPL each month then? This post wasnt below the belt.

interstingly, I already know the answer. It was rhetorical.

I assume you are paying your fees to the PPL each month then? This post wasnt below the belt.
LOL I am a woman so do not assume anything where I am concerned lol and il let u ponder on how its paid . Seasons greetings

It depends how you express those opinions and the attitude you adopt to those who disagree with you.

lololol, quite so!!

For instance, the op was quite confrontational with his rant and also in the thread where his gear was for sale. All down to his attitude.

It depends how you express those opinions and the attitude you adopt to those who disagree with you.

True nara thats why I always find yours interesting your attitude I mean

Seasons greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back