Post Waitng To Be Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
which one of you feckin muppets has removed my trading post? i want to know why?! get it sorted!

Please read the whole post before anyone commenting.

As I stated in the PM that I sent to you on 18.12.2007 at 23.39 (before you were banned).

I did.

Whether moral, amoral or whatever, the post in T&W itself was causing a friction that we do not want so it was removed.

Regardless of the content of the post, it had attracted negative attention and I did not think it appropriate to allow it to continue. It reflects badly on everyone, having disagreements like that in view of everyone.

You did not do yourself any favours with your comments to fellow users and forum staff either.

You must consider that whether you think you are in the right or not that the decision to keep that post there was not yours. I take responsibility for removing it and any others similar will also go unless someone else convinces me otherwise.

The only reason that this one is still here is that it is in the Rant room.

Well done for removing that post totaly out of order imo trying to profiteer from peoples desperation to get there kiddies christmas.
These guys that bulk buy for profit are as bad as the ticket touts. Dont think he will get much sympathy for getting banned either . Very bad attitude.

Ive just read this thread, seems that there are certain people posting in it, for the purposes of just winding individuals up, In this one looks like your trying to have a go at vixen, which as i see she expressed her opinion, I am going to have a look thru old posts later, and see how often this occurs with the same people posting, will let you know the results later.

Sorry Red, but with respect, I think you might be better to leave this issue to other mods. Otherwise you might leave yourself open to accusations of bias. If Vixen wants to put herself in the firing line, then she's got to be able to take the flak. She's a big girl. I'm sure she can look after herself.

Last edited:
Sorry Red, but with respect, I think you might be better to leave this issue to other mods. Otherwise you might leave yourself open to accusations of bias. If Vixen wants to put herself in the firing line, then she's got to be able to take the flak. She's a big girl. I'm sure she can look after herself.

as mods we try to be as fair as we can whoever is involved and as for the issue
i am happy with red being involved

From what I can see Red is unbiased, I would not have bit my tongue if it was someone I knew that has been treated the way vixen is being treated.

From what I have seen Red pretty much keeps off the threads where vixen is, vixen can post things that get my back up as do other people but for some reason when vixen does it she gets jumped on time and time again.

I don't agree with the way she jumped in and took over the thread but many of the comments in here especially the sexist ones were uncalled for and if they happened in a place of work would have been sackable offences.

I don't know vixen at all and don't know red very well but I am getting fedup with the continual snide comments at their friendship many from people who should know better and should be setting a better example.

Taking the flak is one thing but comments aimed at the fact that vixen is a woman are totally uncalled for, if I argue with her it will be as a person with sexual innuendos (spelling ???) taken out.

Sorry, I must be incredibly dense - Vixen and Reddevil know eachother outside of the forum quite well I take it?

? where did that come from?

I simply asked if they knew eachother outside the forum as other posts on this thread seem to suggest it.

It seemed to me that you were suggesting Red would be biased towards Vixan as he knew here.

And if other post suggested they knew each other why ask?
I think I had the correct meaning

It seemed to me that you were suggesting Red would be biased towards Vixan as he knew here.

And if other post suggested they knew each other why ask?
I think I had the correct meaning

because it has been suggested, not explicitly mentioned before.

Really Herbie - I was asking a question, there is no need to try and twist it round to your point of view.

For the record, I wanted to know so I wouldnt put my foot in it in future threads. It also pays to know how othe people in a comunity know eachother, for instance there is a thread running right now about trades etc.

Your conjecture onthis has been completely inaccurate, I dont understand why you feel the need to target individuals here for your negative comments.

Just relax, this is christmas, no need to carry on like this is there?

It seemed to me that you were suggesting Red would be biased towards Vixan as he knew her.

We have rules forbidding the flaming of fellow members of this site herbie. I must admit that I find them very difficult to obey when faced with your attempts at sh*t stirring.

Well as usual this thread has now gone to pieces,

@nara You are implying i am biased, how wrong you are, I do mostly as stated above avoid posting where vixen is ( with the exception of the radio forum), for this very reason, and if you had looked before you leaped you would have seen this.

We have rules forbidding the flaming of fellow members of this site herbie. I must admit that I find them very difficult to obey when faced with your attempts at sh*t stirring.

Having read thru a few posts in some your just as guilty as others,

Its very sad to see threads like this where they end up closed because people wind each other up. The original starter is now having a holiday from the forum, as you can see his attitude was slightly worse than some posting in this thread,

I think its time we started to be less lenient where posting and threads are taken off topic, there was at one time a penalty system in place 'Infractions' where by if you did something wrong you were awarded points and the system dealt with the punishment without discrimination who it was. maybe time to reactivate it.

On A brighter Note its christmas, so lets try get along, there is no need for all this, we are adults as stated above lets kiss and make up.

On that note merry Christmas, and now this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back