Post a pic of your motor

dont laugh
50cc,but its deresricted so goes around 50mph :) main reason I got a 50cc is that I can ride it on a car licence.I only really use it for work so speed isnt really an issue :)

dont laugh
50cc,but its deresricted so goes around 50mph :) main reason I got a 50cc is that I can ride it on a car licence.I only really use it for work so speed isnt really an issue :)
cant beat a scooter for the work journeys, and cheap as chips to run and maintain!

dont laugh

i do want to get a bike for on the road, might get one when i pass my driving test :)

"uk-wales"

might get one when i pass my driving test :)
QUOTE]

unfortunately m8 you wont be able to ride a 50cc on your car license as the laws have now changed

I don't know the exact year it all changed,sometime i the early 90s I think but if you passed after a certain date the laws changed

even to ride a 50cc you will need to take a CBT test

the same as I can drive a 7.5 tonne lorry but new drivers cant

might get one when i pass my driving test :)
QUOTE]

unfortunately m8 you wont be able to ride a 50cc on your car license as the laws have now changed

I don't know the exact year it all changed,sometime i the early 90s I think but if you passed after a certain date the laws changed

even to ride a 50cc you will need to take a CBT test

the same as I can drive a 7.5 tonne lorry but new drivers cant

taa for the feedback mate well looks like i will be goin in for my bike test, how does it work out mate, if i pass my cbt wat bike would i be able to drive?

"uk-wales"

depending on age
16 years of age you can ride a 50cc
17+ you can ride upto a 125cc

cbt only lasts 2 years before you have to take it again (I think) at some stage you would be better off taking your full bike test,then you can ride the BEASTS lol

Im sure someone will put me right if any info Ive given is slightly wrong :)

depending on age
16 years of age you can ride a 50cc
17+ you can ride upto a 125cc

cbt only lasts 2 years before you have to take it again (I think) at some stage you would be better off taking your full bike test,then you can ride the BEASTS lol

Im sure someone will put me right if any info Ive given is slightly wrong :)

nice one mate, well i am 22 i think i wil just do the full test wont have to worrie about anything, i do want to get a induro bike so i can ride it on the road and then off road if i want. :banana::banana:

"uk-wales"

I will not bother posting a picture of my Renault Trafic van (WHITE) but here are my other toys.

cant beat a scooter for the work journeys, and cheap as chips to run and maintain!

yes they are fun but hey get your but onto one of the new 600cc or the 1000 and i tell you it aint all fun

you need your eyes up your arse and the concentration of a vicar on a prozzy.........

it aint as cheep as you think,

i had my own buisiness b4 some fuckin jerk decided to pull out in front of me when i was just on my way out for an evenings blast,

please think long and hard about bikes,

i love them they are my life and i've lost all to them.....

i can't even do the weekends any more totaly fooked on the right side......................bummer,,,,, if i could i would......

by the way nice bike ...

is that the MONSTER colours???

Back