Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Possible 250 JTAG points

Not My Work

tagtech200 hi peeps glad to see my work is travelling around the forums i can confirm that this does work and i dont mind where peeps post it (just as long as they dont claim its there work lol) im currently makeing a tut for this prodject and ill be looking at makeing it solderless aswell feel free to give any feedback or problems you encounter and to answer a few questions the black wire connects to pin 25,24,23,and 22 on the 25 pin dsub connector and you dont need to buy a black cat lead either all you need is the components on the schematic and a 25 pin dsub connector the parts can be scavenged from a surfboard and you can use normal resistors if need be hope this answers a few questions for now. LOOK AT HIS TEST >>>View attachment 35419 HOPE THIS HELPS
GOODLUCK: multi :

Cheers Ph4nt0m, that clears things up a lot.....lol

At least now I can see where the wires go :)

Now I just need to find alternate resisitors for the 102 & 330.....

And what's that wizard mods chip in the middle?

:)

There's something defo there, what the 3 wire's go to.....

Better keep hush then if it's another forum ;)

:)

ill find out let u know as i said not my work but everything helps no matter where it comes from ill keep u posted:Devil:

the points r not under the tsop48. the tutorial posted by ph4nt0m is for reflashing that chip.. pretty poor tutorial too tbh.

Sorry , I should have been a bit more clearer .

Ive yanked the Broadcom chip out .

Have a nice and Happy Monday :(

Cheers gang

Icon

Back