Possible 250 JTAG points

Not My Work

tagtech200 hi peeps glad to see my work is travelling around the forums i can confirm that this does work and i dont mind where peeps post it (just as long as they dont claim its there work lol) im currently makeing a tut for this prodject and ill be looking at makeing it solderless aswell feel free to give any feedback or problems you encounter and to answer a few questions the black wire connects to pin 25,24,23,and 22 on the 25 pin dsub connector and you dont need to buy a black cat lead either all you need is the components on the schematic and a 25 pin dsub connector the parts can be scavenged from a surfboard and you can use normal resistors if need be hope this answers a few questions for now. LOOK AT HIS TEST >>>View attachment 35419 HOPE THIS HELPS
GOODLUCK: multi :

Cheers Ph4nt0m, that clears things up a lot.....lol

At least now I can see where the wires go :)

Now I just need to find alternate resisitors for the 102 & 330.....

And what's that wizard mods chip in the middle?

:)

There's something defo there, what the 3 wire's go to.....

Better keep hush then if it's another forum ;)

:)

ill find out let u know as i said not my work but everything helps no matter where it comes from ill keep u posted:Devil:

To recover bricked modem

found this >> heres the the 250 (255) modem 100% Pre Hit Infinite working dump, Tested.
View attachment 35450

Last edited:
the points r not under the tsop48. the tutorial posted by ph4nt0m is for reflashing that chip.. pretty poor tutorial too tbh.

Sorry , I should have been a bit more clearer .

Ive yanked the Broadcom chip out .

Have a nice and Happy Monday :(

Cheers gang

Icon

The jtag method does work m8. Its been confirmed by a member from another forum.

Here is a diagram showing the pinouts originally posted by brianmullen8.

Back