Port forwarding on HG532

darren221980

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Evening all,

I've asked the following over on the TalkTalk forums and not got it sorted yet, so thought i'd ask here too...

I've currently got the Huawei HG532 modem/router. I've got my PS3 connected to this however the DMZ setting on the router seems to be complete tosh as it doesn't even appear to save the ip of my PS3 in a DMZ when i add it there and save it + made no difference to my poor connection i previously had in some online games.

Therefore over the past few days i've forwarded 21 separate ports to my PS3 successfully and my connection in games has improved as a result with the NAT now becoming open in games.

However today i've noticed that for the new Battlefield 3 game out this friday which i've pre-ordered you need the following ports forwarding:-

TCP: 80, 443, 9988, 10000-10100, 17502, 42127
UDP: 3659, 14000-14016

So my question is this, is there any way of being to get the router to port forward a range of port numbers to my PS3 on this modem/router??? As i don't think i'm going to go through and manually setup over another 100 ports to forward in this modem/router as it isn't exactly the quickest anyway.

Thanks,

Darren

Back