Poppy-burning Muslim protesters

Sorry but these 'people' are obviously nothing more than brainless muppets to start with. They seem to conveniently forget that they're all on our benefits, living in our country using our services and generally being in our hospitality yet to then scream death to Britain and all it's people! WHOOSH....Lmao....feckin hateful uneducated retards. Cut off their benefits and see how long any of them stay because they're all in violation. And that's the least of their crimes.

that dont matter though, where all kuffar and infidels, so they are free to do what they want.

hi i completely have to agree with you this is the first time i've ever felt the urge to comment on such topics but as a young guy growing up im now 34 where i came from i heard about racism but didnt take much notice we had a good mix off all races and everyone got on great my mum had 9 of us me and 3 bros 5 sisters and she got complemented on how well mannered we all were we even had asain friends sleeping on the odd weekend everyone got on great when we all hit mid teenage everthing started to change now i dont wish to offend anybody because its not the way i have been brought up but i dont know if its only me being paranoid or if others feel the same the guys you used to call friends have become slightly racist now i can only think its the parents doing which i dont understand if they grew up in this country,sorry rantin on but i was not around when all the heros were fighting but i was brought up to HAVE RESPECT FOR MY ELDERS if we staged a protest like this it would be major news all over the world and probably end up in riots,i personally have respect for all my elders of any nationality especially the heros being honoured god im whingeing @ 34 but enough is enough lets all just get on noone smiles anymore no goodmornings anymore no next door knocking on offering you a yummy curry anymore its all this why i want to win the lottery and get the hell out of this once well mannered kind hearted country

p.s sorry again for moaning must be getting old damn

hi i completely have to agree with you this is the first time i've ever felt the urge to comment

Lol I like that bit, especially that it's your very first post. good first post

The thing that gets me is you never hear about Polish extremists or Indians ,Jews or anyone else for that matter. Its always Islamic.
Ok i know we had "The Troubles" in Ireland but no one was trying to force a particular religeon on anyone else.
It really begars believe that ordinary Muslims tolerate these idiots and then are aghast at the hatred shown to Islam by the majority of the people of this country.
As Digi said if you don't condemn something then you ARE condoning it.
I fear the feelings toward Islam are going to get a lot worse untill bodies like The Muslim Society of Great Britain are the FIRST to react to these situations and actually come up with names and addresses of the extremists and don't try and tell me they don't know who they are.
It seems to be the same all over the world with this religeon.
They are always pushing the boundaries to breaking point, what with trying to get Sharia law installed or wearing Burkas Etc and then moaning about racial abuse and human rights.
The only way this is going to stop is by the ordinary muslims stopping it but i'm not holding my breath

I think these "muslim" extremists have forgotten how many true muslims fought and laid down their lives in WW2, with their white, black, brown, christian, hindu, sikh, whatever, brothers, to make this world free. Burning a poppy insults EVERYONE who fought with their lives in both World Wars and IMO is insulting the true martyrs of the 20th century. These extremists need to sort their lives out, and i agree that muslim leaders should do more to condemn this kind of action.

years back they said they would win the war by immigrating to other countries,then out breeding them,no need for weapons,looks like they are winning it now,about time the british people wake up before its too late.,,old comrades fought for our freedom,,makes me think ....was it worth it

cant disagree with anything thats being said really. although i do know that at least 2 mosques, my local, have banned members of certain groups entering and have called police on them on a few occasions.

regarding the leaders of so called islamic council of britain, well that group is a joke anyway. they are only interested in lining their pockets. they probably dont even know yet...probably out smoking crack and cheating on their wives and thats not even joke.

i got a question if they are all protesting who is running the local corner shops and cheap beers shops. :)

well that's the thing, it's only a tiny tiny minority involved in things like this, but unfortunately it gives the entire community a bad name and does nothing but cause problems :(

which is of course what the protestors want

the way I see it, its a small group of loonies who did this and now the whole community is getting the blame for it.. I back our soldiers and think its the politicians to be blamed..

they talk about our country could have defaulted and therefore we need to make cuts?? what a joke.. what about the tax payers money that gets wasted on war?? yet we dont do anything... pot holes on roads.. poor transport system, streets are messy.. It snows one day and whole country comes to stand still...

and there are some people moaning about burning poppies.. they do it to stir rage.. ignore them why waste your energy on such acts..

PS: please do not take any offense.. just really sick of whats happening these days..

maybe the police and the government don't want it on the news because they don't want to stir up racial hatred against the genuine muslim population living in britain that want no part of this.

after all that's what the extremists want, a backlash from the british public that will serve as a recruiting ground for their ranks.
if the muslim commuity give the scum up who done this... yer like grassing on them.... maybee there would be a respect for the good mulsim ppl

maybe they are afraid to speedy :(

look at the gangsters in limerick in ireland for example, everyone is afraid to speak out against them. and the one guy who did they murdered his son and ruined his life.

So whats the answer Eva ?. Do we all just shut up and let them take over the world ?
It's a tough one but something has to be done.
We owe it to the guys who laid down their lives for us in the wars we have been fighting. That what the poppy is all about after all

i dont know the answer charlie, i'm just saying that it's not all cut and dried and that to blame all muslims would be wrong. just trying to get people to look at things from different points of view thats all.

i'm not saying they should be let away with anything, but to react to this with violence is what they want

I agree Eva violence isn't the way forward BUT i think untill the muslim community come out with serious help against these people then you can't wonder why the country is showing a hatred ( which it is ) for everything Islamic.
This isn't just confined to these Isles by the way, It's getting to be a global thing.
Lets be honest, if we lived in a foriegn country and some Brits were making life difficult for us we would be the first to shop them.
It just doesn't seem to happen with the muslims in our country though does it ?

I agree Eva violence isn't the way forward BUT i think untill the muslim community come out with serious help against these people then you can't wonder why the country is showing a hatred ( which it is ) for everything Islamic.
This isn't just confined to these Isles by the way, It's getting to be a global thing.
Lets be honest, if we lived in a foriegn country and some Brits were making life difficult for us we would be the first to shop them.
It just doesn't seem to happen with the muslims in our country though does it ?

What is the muslim community supposed to do ?

Police already know who the trouble makers are. They are banned from mosques, denonced by muslim organisations and probably get a lot of agro in their community. But once they have been brain washed then there is no stopping them unless they break the law.

I'm sorry mate but i've never seen anything in the papers or on the news saying they are banned from mosques denounced by their community or anything else.
This is what i have been trying to say . Let us see you are doing something about it in public then the country will be on your side.

Back