Pole claims compo for her bad English

my klingon is a bit rusty, does that mean i can't get a job on the enterprise or voyager?

Im sure the judge on this case will chuck this case on out on the disability grounds..

The only law breaking i see is paying below minimum wage..

As for not being able to read the contract.. there is CAB to visit who im sure could of read it out for her.. who would of then spotted the "illegal pay"

If this does go through and she wins x amount of £'s it will open the flood gates for every other Tomasz, Domicylla and Harry.

Im sure the judge on this case will chuck this case on out on the disability grounds..

The only law breaking i see is paying below minimum wage..

As for not being able to read the contract.. there is CAB to visit who im sure could of read it out for her.. who would of then spotted the "illegal pay"

If this does go through and she wins x amount of £'s it will open the flood gates for every other Tomasz, Domicylla and Harry.

lol . very good

wot is

u accused madmanc of being hitler like in the full knowledge his grandad died fighting against him. that is f*cking filth

gimme ur mobile number m8 we'll have a box

:Cheers:

Actually I think you'll find that I compared the quote by madmanc as being fascist like and that I also compared many other peoples opinions on here as falling in line with the some stated goals of fascism.

The only thing filthy on here is your atitude and maybe also the fact that Madmanc obviously doesn't know what his grandad died fighting for.

The only thing filthy on here is your atitude and maybe also the fact that Madmanc obviously doesn't know what his grandad died fighting for.

I beg to differ, his grandad died the same as mine......... and I sure know what they were fighting for, they were fighting for their country, no ifs no buts, they put their life on the line for their country.

You could get job on Voyager, no klingons in the delta quadrant.

Apart from Tores and the lost ship of klingons which thought tores's baby was their messiah :err:

Oops, im not a geek, ive never watched star trek in my life

I beg to differ, his grandad died the same as mine......... and I sure know what they were fighting for, they were fighting for their country, no ifs no buts, they put their life on the line for their country.

They were protecting their country against a fascist dictator (if my history serves me correctly), and thank god they did. However the main point here is the comments of kick em all out are very much in line with the general atitude prevailing in Germany in the 30s & 40s, wasn't very productive back then was it.

They were protecting their country against a fascist dictator (if my history serves me correctly), and thank god they did. However the main point here is the comments of kick em all out are very much in line with the general atitude prevailing in Germany in the 30s & 40s, wasn't very productive back then was it.

Hmmm, thats what I thought too...

I thought they were fighting an evil person who was killing etc people who were different who wanted a single race, and a single type of people in his country, someone who wanted a seperate country with "just his kind" in it... Which seems very similar to "kick them out" lmao :)

how this is the same is beyond me, we aren't calling for the extermination of 6 million people for fucks sake. however ur own definition of fascism does ring true with how the govt. is behaving.

i'm not reading any more of ur nonsense.

i'll leave someone else to sort u out ;)

. However the main point here is the comments of kick em all out are very much in line with the general atitude prevailing in Germany in the 30s & 40s, wasn't very productive back then was it.

kick em all out? I think madmanc said " send em all back" and how can that be alined with what Hitler did

Hitler's 'Final Solution' to the 'Jewish Question' was the elimination of the Jewish race from the European continent. six million Jews were murdered.

You are a bit of a drama queen, try and Keep things in Perspective

It started by those deemed to be lesser races to be expelled from Nazi Germany before being interned in concentration camps, then exterminated during the Holocaust...

Kick or throw who out??? Kick this one Polish woman out or all the Polish?

"whats wrong with the said above? without them wed need even more imorts....... send em all back made ENGLAND england AGAIN. sick of all these lot time for a few ships and for someone to asasinate all the pc shitheads in england, dear god my grandad got killed for **** all"

Its funny, when the so called PC people here, dont seem to have a problem with threads like this and they even agree that this woman shouldnt get anything, then the thread gets posts like the above and people get upset and its all blamed on people being too PC, im sorry but I do find the above post racist, out of order and just wrong, send em all back???

Funny how you say "how can that be alined with what Hitler did" when this person, wants "them all out" and wants those that dissagree exterminated... LMAO

Read this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism_and_race

Last edited:
Back