Pole claims compo for her bad English

Maybe you have the PC guys tagged incorrectly (I assume you have me in that category). It's just when I hear stuff that to me sounds at worst bigotry and at best ignorance then i will speak up, however nothing here falls into those categories.

Apologies for biting and being off topic here.

:roflmao: where on earth do I mention or even imply you or anybody by name.
But if the hat fits

well she is takin the piss , but her employer was really taking the piss

surely if her line manager is poleish... then he/she would of explained the contract of employment... he/she must have a command of english to be a manager..? surely.

It's a sad fact of life that these people are coming over here to fill a void in the market where the great unwashed of this land are too feckin lazy to roll their sleaves up & get on with it.

I have absolutely no objection to incomers coming over to make a wage and send it back home as long as they abide by the same rules as the rest of the law-abiding tax payers of this land.

If their intentions are to sponge off the state & play every dodge going so that your normal working bod has to keep them in handouts, then ship them back to where they came.

We've enough spongers in this country without taking the dross from elsewhere.

As has been pointed out, they are willing to do the jobs the people over here aren't.

The same thing happened way back in the '50's, & '60's.
We had an influx of Jamaican's wh0 took up posts as bus drivers etc.

Without these people, we wouldn't have comedies such as Desmonds springing up.
--
This post brought to you courtesy of a rather nice bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon Petit Verdot :)

my mom came over from Ireland to do jobs no one else do , it was nursing then

my mom came over from Ireland to do jobs no one else do , it was nursing then

Exactly, a lot of incomers are all too happy to abide by the rules & become valuable members/contributers to society.

There are a small minority who give everyone else a bad name though.
& unscrupulous employers who are all too happy to fleece the hard working individual.

unscrupulous employers who are all too happy to fleece the hard working individual.

that seems to be the problem, in this case. especially with immigrant's

so why The Sun is harrassing her like this is anyone's idea

that seems to be the problem, in this case. especially with immigrant's

so why The Sun is harrassing her like this is anyone's idea

The Sun harass a foreigner? Never would I expect such dialogue from Britain's best selling daily.

Is it just me, or does anyone else get a certain image in their head of a typical reader when someone mentions The Sun.

Skinhead, white t-shirt, jeans, pot belly, muscular arms (tattooed to the hilt), white van driving, bulldog/rotty keeping thug of an individual, scarfing down fish 'n' chips/kebab, whilst washing it down with a laaaaarger, usually married to a long haired, blonde chav bimbo who nips about in a 4x4 tractor who's only off-road action involves mounting a kerb whilst pikcking up little Britney, Jordan & Wayne from school.

Careful peep's, I said typical...not ALL Sun readers :)

At least the Sun has a good sports section.

God knows what we can make of Daily Mail readers.

Is it just me, or does anyone else get a certain image in their head of a typical reader when someone mentions The Sun.

Skinhead, white t-shirt, jeans, pot belly, muscular arms (tattooed to the hilt), white van driving, bulldog/rotty keeping thug of an individual, scarfing down fish 'n' chips/kebab, whilst washing it down with a laaaaarger, usually married to a long haired, blonde chav bimbo who nips about in a 4x4 tractor who's only off-road action involves mounting a kerb whilst pikcking up little Britney, Jordan & Wayne from school.

Careful peep's, I said typical...not ALL Sun readers :)

whats wrong with the said above? without them wed need even more imorts....... send em all back made ENGLAND england AGAIN. sick of all these lot time for a few ships and for someone to asasinate all the pc shitheads in england, dear god my grandad got killed for **** all,

whats wrong with the said above? without them wed need even more imorts....... send em all back made ENGLAND england AGAIN. sick of all these lot time for a few ships and for someone to asasinate all the pc shitheads in england, dear god my grandad got killed for **** all,

What a load of bollox. When has England had the "send them all back" policy, not sure we've had it anytime in our history.

And anyway, what the hell has this got to do with someone trying a swift one in our litigation society.
To me there is no difference between this and any other person of and race/religion/colour/nationality trying to play a fast one and sue for money that is not due.

Last edited:
@madmanc - I presume your grandfather died in WWII? If that is the case, were we not fighting against facism?

this country is virtually fascist m8, so yes it seems MM's grandad died for nothing .......

Hmmmm. Just read wikipedia about what fascism is:

Fascism is an authoritarian nationalist political ideology and mass movement that holds traditionalist notions of reversing cultural decline or decadence, and which seeks to achieve a millenarian national rebirth by exalting most commonly the nation state, but sometimes the race, and which promotes unity, strength and cultural renewal

Fascism has been seen by some as a reactionary force against the rising power of liberalism

Very similar to some of the views taken by some on here with "non-pc" views.

Admittedly, there are a lot of conflicting statements about what fascism is, however I can't help feel that an earlier comment about kick em all out of England (or words to that effect) is a very similar ideology that our opposition in WWII took, how ironic.

Anyway, back on topic.

Don't think she should get owt.

l read years ago now that if we didnt have immigration the country would never have the power it has . we where breading slower than the old where dying in the 30's to the 60's

Back