Pole claims compo for her bad English

How did I come to what conclusion?

You do have a high amount of rep, it seemed to grow all of a sudden. If you leave rep for anyone, good or bad, then it is weighted in such a way that it has more impact. Other users with less rep dont have that affect.

Maybe people liked what he said. I have never and will never give neg rep no matter what is said. I only ever give good rep to posts I think deserve it and I dont care if whoever gets it has the same views as me or not.

As for this thread.....I honestly think they would have had a better case if they hadnt put the English speaking bit in the case but now it has been plastered all over the press it may possible go the other way.

How did I come to what conclusion?

You do have a high amount of rep, it seemed to grow all of a sudden. If you leave rep for anyone, good or bad, then it is weighted in such a way that it has more impact. Other users with less rep dont have that affect.

u r the number one DW arse, so ur rep counts for nothing :) turn it back on and maybe you will be surprised :)

perhaps more people like me than you prefer to admit?

'How did I come to what conclusion?' ... the conclusion you used to ask the question? :err:

i'm confused.

cant understand why anyone would leave neg rep .. think its best just to say the posters wrong and acting like a knob . no one can see wot u said in your neg rep anyway

I didnt question it, I pointed out that those with higher rep than others have much more of an impact when dishing it out to other members.

As english's rep grew to astronomical proportions overnight, he may not be aware of the ramifications.

i'm astronomical now am i LOL

give it a rest m8 or i'll neg rep you :) :)

I can read the comments left for me with negative rep, I thought this was the industry standard?

I've never used the neg rep button and have never had any neg rep.So what affect does it have on someone who has been given neg rep ? Oh and please dont give me some so i can see lol

Nothing the justice system does supprises me anymore, this is proberly 1 of hundreds of cases most we never hear about that will go through and a payout before going to court is agreed.

Someone mentioned flood gates............to late m8 we already floating

I've never used the neg rep button and have never had any neg rep.So what affect does it have on someone who has been given neg rep ? Oh and please dont give me some so i can see lol

There better the rep you have the more affect it has on either good or neg rep as YOU leave it. Say for instance you gave someone good rep, it may give them 7 rep points (thats a pure guess), so if you gave them neg rep (which you wouldnt cos your a nice guy) then you would give them -7 . I think thats how it works.

did know that m8 .. we have a few between us . we should go on the rampage m8

i say, get all these foreigners out the country, leave the common market then kill the goverment if they dont call a genral election

Last edited:
There better the rep you have the more affect it has on either good or neg rep as YOU leave it. Say for instance you gave someone good rep, it may give them 7 rep points (thats a pure guess), so if you gave them neg rep (which you wouldnt cos your a nice guy) then you would give them -7 . I think thats how it works.

Thanks for that Jaffa.I see now.Bloody hell i just tried to rep you for that and it says i've got to spread it around before i give you any more lol can't remember what i repped you for last time lmao !

i say, get all these foreigners out the country, leave the common market then kill the goverment if they dont call a genral election

wow i got a long lost brother!!!!!! i didnt know hitler had ANOTHER son Ahahahahahaha:Cheers::Cheers:

LOL. I'm not arsed about getting neg rep. Given the amount of time i've been here I am very happy with the amount of positives i've been getting, even on this thread i've recieved pos feedback.

I only raised it here as a source of amusement as I had said the inference of a hitler comparison was either idiotic or tongue in cheek, I thought it was meant tongue in cheek but later on realised I had recieved neg rep (I don't believe English just goes around giving neg rep for no reason so the comparison he drew up wasn't tongue in cheek).

benny59, are you Hitler? lol

LOL. I'm not arsed about getting neg rep. Given the amount of time i've been here I am very happy with the amount of positives i've been getting, even on this thread i've recieved pos feedback.

I only raised it here as a source of amusement as I had said the inference of a hitler comparison was either idiotic or tongue in cheek, I thought it was meant tongue in cheek but later on realised I had recieved neg rep (I don't believe English just goes around giving neg rep for no reason so the comparison he drew up wasn't tongue in cheek).

benny59, are you Hitler? lol

hahahaha-----------“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it”

That is really shitty. People in the armed forces by law can be subject to below the minimum wage. I know that people don't join the armed forces for the money but a life should surely be worth more than a few quid an hour.

Madmanc has a point, I feel that slowly the standard of living in this country is being eroded. If people are too blind or want to bury their heads in the sand then by all means go ahead but England is not as desirable for raising a family as it used to be.

Political correctness, capitalism replacing religion, crime levels and Polish girls who want to take on the establishment are all to blame.

Think thats cos they are classed as in work like 24 hours a day, if they got paid at least min wage they would all be minted.

Back