Poland to enforce chemical castration of paedophiles

:err:

What just happened?

I tidied up slightly by deleting an irrelevant post (and its replies) that had nothing to do with the topic.

So, lets try and keep things on topic please !

Last edited:
Your arguments are not really worth commenting on. You claim to have a personal interest in this type of crime and have stated what your feelings are, thats it.

There is very little for me to come back with other than "you are wrong", I am not going to say that as it isnt fair etc.

The recurrent theme to pedos on this board is that they should be executed as soon as they are discovered, in some cases before it is even proved. my arguments are that more care and attention needs to go to the victim. I also mentioned that people should be identified as a possible sex offender (if at all possible) and prevented from comitting these crimes. Unfortunately and unsurprisingly, this was met with widespread disdain. After all, why try to stop a crime from being commited when the majority of middle England would be happy to lynch these people?

The point I have been labouring is this, why not try to prevent the crime instead of hollering for the death penalty each time it happens?

so i guess its everyone else's fault for not working out these, animals, might strike. SORT YOURSELF OUT, and get real!

my point is/was, you do not know how you will react, unless or until, you are faced with the problem. you can state how you think you would feel only.

as for my "claim" to have personal interest. who the hell do you think you are? you may make up stuff to make your point, but don't tar me with your brush. taking my post as if it were untrue, mealy, underlines the weakness of your case! you may wish to ignore the true situations people like us go through, as it challenges your cosy moral eye blinds, but don't try and tell anyone your ideas are correct. because, as yet, (thankfully) you have no idea what you are talking about.

Last edited:
As to your personal interest - I dont know you or anything about you. So if it happend, then you have my sympathies. If it didnt then you are an evil person for making things up to support your point of view.

I really don't think the last comment was called for to be honest, and I think you have made quite a nasty personal comment given what Boboboy said had happened to him.... then you have the cheek to tell us to "think about the victim" and simply insinuate that Boboboy is a liar.

Think an apology is in order (PM or otherwise) but bang out of order otherwise Karym6.

And I don't think anyone wants to lynch unconvicted "Pedos" and are quite happy to wait until the legal system is finsihed with them.

THEN LYNCH THEM !!!!

at no point have I blamed pedos on everyone else. Get a grip.

As to your personal interest - I dont know you or anything about you. So if it happend, then you have my sympathies. If it didnt then you are an evil person for making things up to support your point of view.

Really?
I also mentioned that people should be identified as a possible sex offender (if at all possible) and prevented from comitting these crimes.
as you say you dont know me, therefore it seems arrogant to cast doubt on my comments. though i can see how doing so, may, let you ignore the justification of my comments.

The was no insinuation of him being a liar untill you posted it.

Pointless answering this, anyone reading your last several posts will just laugh at you

You need to stop trying to get people going fubar -

I really don't know how your brain is wired up Karym6, by asking for an apology I am not starting anything or getting people going, thats your job, by automatically taking the opposite view to the majority, and looking down you nose at us lesser mortals with your GOOGLE PHD, on this forum time and time again.

unless you want this to descend into an argument?

As mentioned before, it is you that is arguing with the majority and calling member liars in this thread, so I will let the other members decide who is looking an argument

I dont really understand the point you are trying to make there. Do you disagree that the police etc should not spend more time trying to detect this type of crime and prevent it before it happens?

And when it comes to arrogance, why do my views weigh less than yours?

first point, NO. unless someone has committed, or is accused of committing a crime. any other solution is a Police state. potentially leading to far greater abuses, of far more people. catching people before they do something, is science fiction, and bad Si Fi at that.

you are entitled to air your views, as am i. the difference is i speak from experience, as such i know just how i felt, and the feelings of my child. all the reading and morals in the world will never prepare you for something like this. in this world the people with experience, are usually, considered the people with the most knowledge. so you have a view, but i have the experience, who's view should have most weight?

you are sill avoiding my first point, innocent in law is way off, actually being innocent.

fortunately, I am not arguing with the majority. The majority also does not think that death and torture are suitable, thats why no laws have been passed allowing it.

If you refer to the majority here, then you will find that its just the same old faces over and over again saying the same tired old things.

Stop adding your own words to my quotes, I have asked before. It is plain you are just after another argument so that you can fill up the bandwagon. It really doesnt surpris me in the slightest.

my god, are you real? your grasp on reality seems very tenuous. you live in a dream world, as far as i can tell. probably best you stay there, real life is obviously too much for you to take in!

Last edited:
I know the topic is emotive but please try to stay away from making things too personal !

It seems that just about every thread about topics like this or politics etc ends up having to be closed because it gets hijacked by people who have very strong points of view and cant allow for any others thus we end up with a slanging match.

So, if you cant debate things calmly and rationally, and without making things personal, then please dont join these kinds of threads !

fortunately, I am not arguing with the majority. The majority also does not think that death and torture are suitable, thats why no laws have been passed allowing it.

If you refer to the majority here, then you will find that its just the same old faces over and over again saying the same tired old things.

Stop adding your own words to my quotes, I have asked before. It is plain you are just after another argument so that you can fill up the bandwagon. It really doesnt surpris me in the slightest.

I get more sense out of my 4yr old niece ffs :Dunce:

Unfortunately in reality no matter how many times this is debated or how intelligant you are there is no actual solution to problems like this in the world...

Evil is in humanity and sick people like that will always be sick, killing them all is not a solution that will work in the long term (Society) it will not help the victims, it will not prevent the crime, who do you kill and who dont you, how do you truly know who is guilty without any doubt...

There are laws in each country, some have the death penalty, does that stop sick idiots committing crimes like these??? NOPE

You can canstrate them however, will that help the victims or stop them really from committing these crimes??? Not really

You can kill them, will that stop others doing the same? No, just make them more dangerous,
e.g killing their victims, etc...

You can put them to work in prison, you can make them make T-Shirts in prison, not ideal neither, TV isnt going to be much of an insentive for idiots banged up for life to encourage them to do any work. Would you want a T-Shirt made by someone like that??? With the basic living without insentives, you will always then get people complaining that the lazy prisoners arent getting equality, etc...

There is no ideal solution in any of these and this has been debated in every country for centuries, law has never been perfect and it never will be, the best we can do is try and teach and learn how to prevent this from happening... Dont go near strangers, better education in schools that this is wrong, etc

There are laws in each country, some have the death penalty, does that stop sick idiots committing crimes like these??? NOPE

Will it give society a cast iron guarantee that they will never hurt another child ?..YIP !

Will it save the tax payer £1000,000,000's....YIP !

Will it act as a fantastic deterent to other fiddlers to keep thier hands to themselves ?..YIP !

And none of this is about bloodlust .... we are not advocating public lynchings (though they do have thier merits) but as long as that actual threat is done away with then job done.

The current system does not work.... at least the Polish have recognised this and are trying something to tackle the problem and not fluffing the pillows of these vile creatures....

you have no way of making sure that it will server as a deterrent. Killing one now does not mean that in 20 years time someone else will do it. These people are sick, not smart.

And would it be free to execute someone? No, you would need to pay for it and I have no idea how much execution costs.

Clutching at straws springs to mind, the one thing that I do know about the price of an execution.... it's far far cheaper than keeping this vermin fed and watered for years !

And as far as helping the victim, yes I agree we should do a lot more for them, but that does not lessen the importance of dealing with the perp

Will it give society a cast iron guarantee that they will never hurt another child ?..YIP !

What castration or killing them???

Doesnt really guarantee anything, with the death penalty people will still commit these crimes, they will just work harder to get away with it... e.g killing their victims... If someone is sick enough to do that, the thought of being killed or castrated isnt really going to stop them. I personally dont mind them all being shot at the sun in a giant rocket but thats just my own personal view but it still wouldnt stop this from happening...

Will it act as a fantastic deterent to other fiddlers to keep thier hands to themselves ?..YIP !

There is the death penalty in a lot of countries, do these have lower crime rates??? Its not a deterant at all, if people are sick enough to even think of doing this they arent going to stop even knowing they may die at the end of it...

I personally think pedos and rapists should be given the same sentance as murderers, and that should last a life time not a couple of years with good behaviour, no TVs, etc, they should be alive but not enjoy it in any possible way, no comforts at all

If the death penalty is such a good deterrent, then why doesnt it prevent these crimes from taking place in , say, Saudi?

Who says it does not ?

What castration or killing them???

Doesnt really guarantee anything,

My point was if they are dead, its kind of guarantees that they will not re offend

There is the death penalty in a lot of countries, do these have lower crime rates??? Its not a deterant at all,

Yes I do believe that they do have lower crime rates

the death penalty is still used to punish sex offenders - so as a deterrent, it has failed.

Castration would also prevent them from carrying out these crimes.

What is your source ?.... how many of these crimes take place in these countries compared to this country ?

And what about female "pedos" ?.... you going to cut thier nuts off too ?

Fubar, its a chemical castration not a physical one... If women commit these crimes and are found guilty then I am sure they can also get the female equivalent. I am going to guess though (and I am sure you will use this as a basis to debunk my post) that women make up a fraction of these criminals.

More female teachers in this country are sacked for relationships with underage pupils, whilst I accept that they will be a smaller percentage of "pedos" it is still worth concidering

As to my source? A few months ago there was a news item on the BBC about an adulteress who was thrown in prison after being raped while her rapists got off with a lighter punishment. Whilst it isnt a underage victim, it highlights that if there are hard penalties acting as a deterrent, they dont suceed. Vietnam also has the death penalty, but this doesnt seem to stop its sex offences from taking place..

Go google it if you are that interested.

I think you should compare like for like, if you knew anything about Islamic law you would not compare an adulteress with a kiddy fiddler...

And no mate, I asked for your source, so you go google

You could kill everyone that commits any crime big or small, it doesnt really matter, let them die, however do you honestly believe that will stop anyone else committing the same crime???

Of course it will stop the individual doing it again, however it will not stop others with the same urges from committing it no matter what the consequences are... As I said they will just work harder to destroy the evidence and cover their tracks.

Isnt the death penalty in certain states in the US? That didnt stop any crimes, still lots of mass murderers and perverts etc...

Like said I dont see any solutions posted as an ideal solution, my personal opinions are below:-

1, Better education, for potential victims, e.g at School, better professional advice to identify victims of abuse and education to prevent people becoming victims. Pedos pray on the innocent, the victims often dont know what is happening or how to deal with it... Better education and ways to deal with it, should help cut things like that happening and the abuse carrying on for years like it usually does in these situations... Teaching kids that this is wrong no matter who the person is, often its someone they know respect or look up to and trust etc, so if they know from the start that this is wrong and shouldnt be happening then they are likely to speak out.

2, Punishment should not be so cushy and easy, people committing any crimes when sent to jail they are there for punishment, they should be left to rot not to enjoy and learn new skills, No TV, No Internet, etc, its a punishment not boarding school.

3, Sentence for Sex crimes should be equal to Murder, victims of things like this have to go through their lives living with this, the person committing the crime should have to suffer for as long, so no 2-3 years, full life sentence the same as murder.

source for what?

You realise the term deterrent is something that is in place to deter people from doing things? Like the nuclear deterrent forinstance - it prevented people from starting a nuclear war.

Things that are not deterrents are speed cameras, they dont stop people from speeding all they do is catch people doing it. Like the death penalty, it simply becomes a way of exacting punishment. If you want specifics, then go and google it instead of trying to create an argument.

And for the sake of the thread, dont go dragging islam into it. We all know your views on it, and it wouldnt help the sensible discussion that is trying to take place here.

Mate you really are magic ?.... it was YOU that mentioned an Islamic country ! and I asked you for the source of your "it does not work" statement... and yes it is more than obvious you have been caught on the hop lol

And now you are comparing kiddy fiddling with speed cameras ?.... desperate or what...

Stop trying to muddy the waters... WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS ????

precisley, rotting in prison for 20 years is much more terrifying

Have to disagree with this, the death penalty is the way to go in my opinion. Stopping them from committing the crime that is the key, and if they are dead they cannot re-offend!

A brilliant example is in Saudi, where if you steal you get your hand cut off, if you steal again you get your other hand cut off. Guess what? You cant steal anymore cos you got no hands!

I know for a fact this is very effective as I have a friend who has lived in Saudi for many years and he tells me that during the prayer times, everyone leaves there shops completely open, no locking of doors, nothing, safe in the knowledge that no one would dare steal from them.

Also, this would help the current situation that we face with prison over crowding enormously...

You could kill everyone that commits any crime big or small, it doesnt really matter, let them die, however do you honestly believe that will stop anyone else committing the same crime???

Of course it will stop the individual doing it again, however it will not stop others with the same urges from committing it no matter what the consequences are... As I said they will just work harder to destroy the evidence and cover their tracks.

Isnt the death penalty in certain states in the US? That didnt stop any crimes, still lots of mass murderers and perverts etc...

Like said I dont see any solutions posted as an ideal solution, my personal opinions are below:-

1, Better education, for potential victims, e.g at School, better professional advice to identify victims of abuse and education to prevent people becoming victims. Pedos pray on the innocent, the victims often dont know what is happening or how to deal with it... Better education and ways to deal with it, should help cut things like that happening and the abuse carrying on for years like it usually does in these situations... Teaching kids that this is wrong no matter who the person is, often its someone they know respect or look up to and trust etc, so if they know from the start that this is wrong and shouldnt be happening then they are likely to speak out.

2, Punishment should not be so cushy and easy, people committing any crimes when sent to jail they are there for punishment, they should be left to rot not to enjoy and learn new skills, No TV, No Internet, etc, its a punishment not boarding school.

3, Sentence for Sex crimes should be equal to Murder, victims of things like this have to go through their lives living with this, the person committing the crime should have to suffer for as long, so no 2-3 years, full life sentence the same as murder.

I watched a Discovery program on this and the US states that carry the death penalty have nearly half this type of crime than states that don't.

And we have been educating kids since the "Charlie says" adverts and it aint working !

And all of you agree that they are sick.... and are quite happy to let them out again to do the exact same thing ! are you mad ?.... 15yrs.... then out ?... to do it again ?

Back