Poland to enforce chemical castration of paedophiles

fubar, it is not often that you and I will see eye to eye as it were.

If you think that you can punish these people then I will mee to you up at the bat/block/wall/ditch whatever.

I am far from removed from the "give the pedos" a hug club. In actual fact, I reckon that you may be one of the few people around here with the balls to back up the dick on this sort of comment.

I agree that the system is failing, but I think I agree from a different angle. I am one of the people that wants to prevent it from happening in the forst place. Not one of the people trying to justify my own self indigation by claiming to want to hurt those that perpatrate such a crime....

Please tell us what your drinkin chum lol.... I will take a pint of it any day lol

Preventing it is near impossible but if they think the punishment is so severe it might just stop them trying it...... not to many thiefs in Muslim countries is there ?.......

Sorry, I dont like to come on here when I am pished.

its some greek brew. Not sure how to spell it in english, but it sounds like retsina.

If you have been to Kalamata then you may know it. In fact, if you have been to Cypress you may know it also.

potentially looking like a dick tonite, so please excuse.

I think I have a rough idea what your drinking and I think it is akin to rocket fuel lol

The lumpy jumpers can get to you at times chum, we have all been there :Cheers:

fubar I totally agree with you

rip the bastards balls out
Brink a bar, and let me know where you are. I want to carry this out. And to the rest of us in the gung ho world (which I assume is the natural alternative to the PC crowd). You can all pm Fubar and me for the time and place.

I am really interested in ripping the balls from crims of all types. Because, for some reason, I think it is all gas.

I dont think I need to tell you fubar that if you do it or not, atleast you owned up to it.
now lets go and set fire to some nuns

It must be strong - cant believe you would post such a thing

balls fubar, if you think you would do it then rounf up the nearest pedo.

Brink a bar, and let me know where you are. I want to see you carry this out. And to the rest of you in the gung ho world (which I assume is the natural alternative to the PC crowd). You can all pm Fubar and me for the time and place.

I am really interested in seeing the balls behind the words here. Because, for some reason, I think it is all gas from a lot of you.

I dont think I need to tell you fubar that if you do it or not, atleast you owned up to it.

Funny as fook Karym6...your so gonna regret this when your sober buddy...LOL :Clap::Clap:

:Cheers:

What the hell is 'Brink a bar'?

lmao!

I lovesh yah, yer fuckshing bashtard!

To many people on here give more feeling towards the rights of that kind of scum, if found to have done any act againts a minor thay dont have any rights.

You think thay should have rights? What if it was your sister or brother or your baby.

TOP THE F-CKERS

Totally agree with digi, I would chop their cock and balls off and make them eat them. Then chop there heads off then shit down their necks!

lmao

I was thinking more their balls and arms. Let them suffer for the rest of their life. But with no arms, they surely cant do much damage.

lol, as if they would stand up and do the job, these are worthless cowards by your own account. You really think they would put themselves in harms way over in Iraq?

Real soldiers wouldnt be able to trust them at all.

Now, we need to do more to stop people from getting the images in the first place, and then we need to either do something like this chemical castration or lock them up for trying to get the images. Or both.

are you on drugs???? images???? what image did the guy in post 1 use to make his own daughter pregnant twice?? im sorry but there in no prevention for this just punishment. and to do a test?? wtf??

q1 do you ever intend to make your daughter pregnant?

q2 will you ever become a pedo?

ffs this is just silly bs posts just to argue with people
same old different day
cya

I can`t see why anyone would want scum like this to live,they need putting down,one sure thing they would not re-offend.

thank god, someone who sees sense.

Suspects are innocent until proven guilty - its one of the fundamental points of our countries legal system.

As for convicted pedos, personally I can never agree with the use of capital punishment or even agree to torture. Extremely strict prison sentences (i.e. life that means life etc) would be a sufficient punishment. After all, once they have committed these terrible crimes there is nothing that can be done to undo it all, is there? Leave them to rot in prison for the rest of their lives and spend more time caring for the victims, a point that has been left out of this thread entirely until now.

how the KCUF do i explain to my 15 year old daughter, that the cnut who raped her, at 8, is actually innocent of the crime. i doubt telling her she was too young to be believed in court, will help her understand that!
being innocent in law does not, even remotely, make someone innocent.

as for what to do with them? well the world is infested with land mines, we should be able to clear quite a few, before we run out! I'm all for killing them, but doing it in cold blood should only be the privilege of the victim, or their family.

Read the whole thread for gods sake. There is nothing you have posted today that hasnt been brought up already.

I dont really care what happens to the person committing the crime - but I stand by my opinions on torture and execution, I do not believe in them. I am much more concerned with the victim of the crime, something that most people contributing to this thread have ignored so far as they are much more concerned in proving how much of a man they are by saying they would kill/torture the criminal.

So far noone seems to care what has happened to these poor children, nor does anyone seem that interested in preventing these crimes from taking place. Instead, there is a general feeling of bloodlust - which is pointless.

some times you talk a lot of crap

by saying the scum should be killed is proving how much a man we are

no I dont think so it show that we care that much about what has happened that no child should ever have to face the ****-r again as he she would be dead and could never do the same to any onther child.
and also send a message to other scum that thay wont be able to do this to our children and get sent to some open prison to be with other pervs escape do the same again and have some do gooder say thay are ill go back to a open pison and get out in three years

rid the world of such scum kill the lot of them

make every child safe knowing thay wont ever be hurt again by such scum

some times you talk a lot of crap

by saying the scum should be killed is proving how much a man we are

no I dont think so it show that we care that much about what has happened that no child should ever have to face the ****-r again as he she would be dead and could never do the same to any onther child.
and also send a message to other scum that thay wont be able to do this to our children and get sent to some open prison to be with other pervs escape do the same again and have some do gooder say thay are ill go back to a open pison and get out in three years

rid the world of such scum kill the lot of them

make every child safe knowing thay wont ever be hurt again by such scum

You can't be like that Leggoman, we need to look after these poor unfortunate misunderstood people, we can't just kill them, we have a duty of care to look after every aspect of their welfare.... perhaps some sky tv and PS3's in their cell, a little outing every now and again so that they do not feel estranged from society......and NHS waiting lists ?... not for these boys... and if we are really really nice to them then they might not look or touch little girls and boys again "hug"

Well...... thats if you listen to the likes of Karym6 (CEO PC Brigade,South East Scotland Div)

Personally I suggest a quick kneecapping in the back of the head :proud: lol

Read the whole thread for gods sake. There is nothing you have posted today that hasnt been brought up already.

I dont really care what happens to the person committing the crime - but I stand by my opinions on torture and execution, I do not believe in them. I am much more concerned with the victim of the crime, something that most people contributing to this thread have ignored so far as they are much more concerned in proving how much of a man they are by saying they would kill/torture the criminal.

So far noone seems to care what has happened to these poor children, nor does anyone seem that interested in preventing these crimes from taking place. Instead, there is a general feeling of bloodlust - which is pointless.

who is not reading the thread? you say i haven't said anything not said before. show me where someone even mentioned anything i did? you pontificate on the lack of concern for the child involved. have you ever spoken to one? do you even know one? my views, now, are mostly based on the wishes of my child. she wants him gone, never to be heard of again.

if you have kids, how would you feel? now you will, no doubt, claim you would act as you have stated above, truth is you don't know. you never will until, god forbid, it happens to you or your family .

it doesnt matter who it happened to. I could never condone the death or torture of an individual for these crimes.

Hate me if you want for me sticking to my beliefs.

why on earth should i hate you, just for having a different opinion to me? you have not, yet, produced a cogent argument against any of my comments. just continued to repeat the same line. and anyway what crimes would you condone these punishments for?

wow that was a interesting read
hard one to decide what i would do with a "pedo"
cause i bet most people are if you had sex with a underage person then you are a pedo how many here can say they never have ?? i doubt many if you do your probably lying.
it depends how the pedo commited the crime rape, groomed etc yeah needs to be punished how ? gotta say i aint qualified to answer that one.
but remember its society that says its wrong in the natural world every thing shags every thing at any age look at captain cook when he found umm some island forgot what it was called the people openly had sex even the children to them it wasnt wrong
just my thoughts

Back to the original topic !

Chemical castration is a dangerous option without psychological backup quite simply because it does not change the urges that these people suffer from. As a result a chemically castrated individual then becomes much more likely to kill in the persuit of his pleasure !

Back