Poland to enforce chemical castration of paedophiles

jaffa

Inactive User
Reaction score
Nice one Poland :Clap:

Legislation is being pushed through the country's parliament to make the procedure compulsory for all sex criminals who pose a risk to others.
The method involves giving convicted paedophiles drugs which take away their sexual urges.
Calls for the introduction of chemical castration have arisen following a recent incest case that shocked the country.
In a story reminiscent of that of Josef Fritzl, a 45-year-old man was arrested in Poland a fortnight ago accused of fathering two children by his young daughter.
Polish prime minister Donald Tusk unveiled the legislation after being angered by the revelations.
It is hoped that judges will soon have the right to order the procedure.
But European civil liberties groups have condemned the plans, saying that they violate human rights.
However the prime minister has received overwhelming public support for his decision and his popularity has rocketed in opinion polls.
Defending his decision, Mr Tusk said: "I don't think you can call such individuals – such creatures – human beings. I don't think you can talk about human rights in such a case."
Polish citizens could challenge the move in the European Court of Human Rights but this seems unlikely owing to the widespread praise for the legislation.
Supporters are reminding those against the move that the effects of chemical castration are not permanent, nor are they a guarantee that a paedophile will not re-offend.
The Health and Justice ministries are working on a draft that is likely to be presented to Cabinet next month and it is expected that the law will be passed by parliament, where there is a majority backing punitive castration.
Justice minister Zbigniew Cwiakalski said that the government had to protect the safety of the public.
He said: "Everyone talks about the safety of criminals, but what about the rights of the victims?
"Where is the safety and health of our children? We have the right to use measures that will protect the public."
Last month, the British government revealed that it is to offer chemical castration to convicted paedophiles only if offenders agree to it.
Voluntary schemes similar to Britain's have been set up in Sweden, Denmark, Canada and eight states in the United States and have apparently proved successful.

Source

non permenant chemical castration?????

cut their fookin heads off, dirty twisted sicko fookers, stone them to death, with the little pebbles from the bottom of fish tanks so it takes longer for them to die

their fookin human rights, what about the rights of their victims?????

good on poland :)

May as well just kill them - you would need genitals chopped, arms chopped, eyes poked out and toungue cut out - oh and a labotomy and I may just be comfortable for them to return to scociety (not living next to me though - sick cnuts)

non permenant chemical castration?????

cut their fookin heads off, dirty twisted sicko fookers, stone them to death, with the little pebbles from the bottom of fish tanks so it takes longer for them to die

their fookin human rights, what about the rights of their victims?????

good on poland :)

Well said digi

My only issue would be if the released paedophile decided to wreak his revenge on the children because of the the act of castration, that was meant to protect those very children.

The hegemonic opinion is that sexual assaults are not solely libidnal in nature, but do have a psychological aspect.

Once you are convicted of having sex with children, the only daylight you see should be split by iron bars.

Sorry. Recidivism is too big a risk.

Last edited:
but in many cases, the physical motivation to commit the crime fuels the psychological illness. If the ability to do it was removed then they may not spend so much time committing the crimes?

Locking the sick fookers up for good will defenetly remove the abilty to commit crimes.

so will letting the families of their victims kick the piss out of them untill they suffer ruptured internal organs and die an agonising slow death, and even thats too good for the scum who commit these sort of acts

Totally agree with digi, I would chop their cock and balls off and make them eat them. Then chop there heads off then shit down their necks!

but how do you test if someone is a peado sicko? theyre not going to admit it if asked

if you want to get some good out of them, give them a gun and fook them off to iraq with all the so hard hoodies, if they get shot or blown up, who gives a shit, much better for them to get shrapnel in the neck than our soilders

LMFAO @ Mairyhinge

no they wont stand up for the soilder next to them, theyll be seen as another westerner and shot at or bombed, just like our soilders are now, with the exception that theyre not soldiers dying for a worthless cause, its scumbags dying for a worthless cause

or, use them to make saw 4, 5 6 and 7, but with no special effects lol

torture them

you are seriously advocvating that our democratically elected government should allow the police force/prison services to actually torture suspected and convicted pedos?

No Karym6 we should troll Easter Europe picking up stray children, and feed them to the kiddy fiddlers behind bars so not to impede there human rights.

Do you think anyone cares what happens to the kiddy fiddlers behind bars.
They shit,piss and spit in there food already what's a little torture.

Well this is one group of people who dont have any rights as far as i'm concerned, and I wouldn't regard them as human. You can use a pair of blunt, rusty garden shears for all I care.

thebigman

Overly emotional reactions suggesting torture and castration are always fun, I suppose, but it's not something that can be condoned by any civilized society, and there are some pretty serious ethical concerns about the Polish approach. What this is essentially doing is saying that we have given up on rehabilitation and admitted that incarceration serves no real purpose. That's fine, but then we have to take the next logical step and concede that these measures have proven to be equally ineffective in dealing with all manners of criminal behavior, and if we agree to chemically "subdue" pedos, do we use behavior altering drugs on all other criminals too, or is there any particular reason why this particular issue warrants such unusual meassures?

thats a good point, so to make things easier, we'll execute ALL criminals, even shoplifting kids, and live in a utopian world where there is no evil, apart from religion and politics lol

peados, rapists, terrorists, armed robbers, murderers and people who sell prawns should all be stripped of any and every right, their victims can go on suffering for long after theyve forgotten about what they did to them, part of the problem this piss pot of a country is in is cos its so soft on criminals and their 'rights' while ignoring the victims

people who commit crimes like this KNOW what they are doing is wrong, and should not be given an ounce of sympathy in any form, people who commit these crimes who do not realise that what they are doing is wrong (mental health etc) are even worse

you are seriously advocvating that our democratically elected government should allow the police force/prison services to actually torture suspected and convicted pedos?

Personally I would not advocate that on suspected paedos as they are presumed innocent until proved guilty but as far as convicted paedos go.... they can do what Digi & MH suggested as far as I am concerned, they have no place in society and if someone wants to put those suggestions in their policy for an election then they will get my vote.

cant we send gary glitter out there, he can be first follow by all these dogey vicar's or priests what ever there are called.

Back