Poland to enforce chemical castration of paedophiles

Have to disagree with this, the death penalty is the way to go in my opinion. Stopping them from committing the crime that is the key, and if they are dead they cannot re-offend!

A brilliant example is in Saudi, where if you steal you get your hand cut off, if you steal again you get your other hand cut off. Guess what? You cant steal anymore cos you got no hands!

I know for a fact this is very effective as I have a friend who has lived in Saudi for many years and he tells me that during the prayer times, everyone leaves there shops completely open, no locking of doors, nothing, safe in the knowledge that no one would dare steal from them.

Also, this would help the current situation that we face with prison over crowding enormously...

I found the same thing in Turkey, my brother has a villa there and has never seen any theft... and if you ask any of the locals why, they just laugh and say "we love our hands" lol

if they are castrated, then they cant do it again either.

The crime rates in Saudi show that capital punishment does not work as a deterrent, but only as a punishment.

We are still waiting for your FACTS... not your opinions.... anytime your ready :Cheers:

I watched a Discovery program on this and the US states that carry the death penalty have nearly half this type of crime than states that don't.

And we have been educating kids since the "Charlie says" adverts and it aint working !

And all of you agree that they are sick.... and are quite happy to let them out again to do the exact same thing ! are you mad ?.... 15yrs.... then out ?... to do it again ?

I never said let them out... I said it should be same as a murder sentance, no good behaviour crap, life...

Cutting someones hand off for stealing may stop them from stealing, however that doesnt mean there wont be others that steal... So its not an effective detterent, a mouse trap will catch a mouse and kill it, his friends behind him will see him dead in the trap however that doesnt stop them trying their luck for some cheese in the next trap.

My point is with the death penalty you are going to have the same sicko's out just working harder to cover their tracks, the fear of death will just make them even more dangerous

"And we have been educating kids since the "Charlie says" adverts and it aint working !"

Ive never even seen the Charlie says advert... So that obviously shows that it wasnt well placed and powerfull enough etc, I mean at school there should be people you can properly go to talk about this properly and they should teach you properly that this really is wrong... Ive been to school and we never had anything like that ever... and ive never seen the advert you mentioned.

Comparing this to theft is also not really right as that is a different crime with different motives, people steel out of greed or need, however these people are twisted... If they fear death they will still have their urges and will just be more violent/dangerous

Last edited:
What more fact do you need? The crimes still happen, so capital punishment is just that, and pay attention here as the clue is in the name. It remains a punishment.

Well the same argument works for prison is not a detterant.... and you made some sweeping statements.... "Saudi's punishments don't work"... where is your proof ?.... the reality is you don't have any and simply make crap up to make your case...

If I am wrong...... show us the FACTS that it does not work, not the "but it's still there" poop.... it really aint fooling anyone........

exactly - it will still happen, so execution isnt the soloution.

Anyway, Fubat has managed to drag this into one of his favourite topics, the thread has nothing to do with capital punishment but instead chemical castration...

Run rabbit run..................

Fubar, you are making yourself look daft now. It isnt a deterrent as the countries that enforce capital punishment still have to exercise it.

Its a simple as that, its called punishment as thats what it is - it is not a deterrent. You dont need proof as you put it, when common sense clearly illustrates the point.

Give it a rest Fubar and try to discuss the topic...

I am quite happy to discuss the topic as long as stop making stuff up to suit yourself. :)

And when you cannot back up what you say, then it you sir that looks foolish, not I.... :Dunce:

the death penalty is still used to punish sex offenders - so as a deterrent, it has failed.

If the death penalty is such a good deterrent, then why doesnt it prevent these crimes from taking place in , say, Saudi?

Vietnam also has the death penalty, but this doesnt seem to stop its sex offences from taking place..

if they are castrated, then they cant do it again either.

The crime rates in Saudi show that capital punishment does not work as a deterrent, but only as a punishment.

You will notice that I havent been making things up, as you put it, but actually trying to discuss the topic.

And you cant produce a source of any of these, because you made them up....

And no concequence will ever be a total detterent, so by attempting to say it will not resolve the issue instantly is just plain silly, but I reckon it would cut a lot of it out.

I never said let them out... I said it should be same as a murder sentance, no good behaviour crap, life...

Cutting someones hand off for stealing may stop them from stealing, however that doesnt mean there wont be others that steal... So its not an effective detterent, a mouse trap will catch a mouse and kill it, his friends behind him will see him dead in the trap however that doesnt stop them trying their luck for some cheese in the next trap.

My point is with the death penalty you are going to have the same sicko's out just working harder to cover their tracks, the fear of death will just make them even more dangerous

"And we have been educating kids since the "Charlie says" adverts and it aint working !"

Ive never even seen the Charlie says advert... So that obviously shows that it wasnt well placed and powerfull enough etc, I mean at school there should be people you can properly go to talk about this properly and they should teach you properly that this really is wrong... Ive been to school and we never had anything like that ever... and ive never seen the advert you mentioned.

Comparing this to theft is also not really right as that is a different crime with different motives, people steel out of greed or need, however these people are twisted... If they fear death they will still have their urges and will just be more violent/dangerous

Sorry mate I did not see your post, the "Charlie says" advert was out in the early/mid eighties and we have been educating kids ever since, whether we have been doing it properly well I dont know, but it certainly does not seem to be working does it ?

And by your own "cutting thier hands off/mouse"argument, castration will not be a detterent either, and I remember hearing that reasearch in the states noted that rapists that had been physically castrated simply use other objects for penetration.

A lot of this kind of crime is about power over another, not simply sexual urges....

How have I made these things up? Saudi has the death penalty, but these crimes still take place.

Vietnam has the death penalty, but is know for its appaling rate of sex offences with kids.

Hasnt stopped it in these places, has it? Its good to see that you finally admit that the death penalty isnt the great deterrent you made it out to be though.

Here ya go chum, will save me explaining.... Fact - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :thumbsup:

and that has what to do with this thread?

You were almost doing well there too... Almost.

Like you would know... lol

And I simply dont care about your "how childish" comments... they dont work on me...soz

Come on Karym6, give us a wee FACT or two....if these statements are indeed true then simply attach a couple of links to them and shut me up ........simply.......

If not, have the decency to admit you secretly work for Jackanory on a part time basis lol

Congratulations in almost suceeding in dragging the thread away from the topic. To be honest, I find it quite sickening that you would choose to use a topic like this to further your campaign against me.

This is a very sensitive topic for a lot of people, it has real implications and is the source of a lot of pain for tens of thousands of people and families across the world. To use it and twist it like this is disgusting. Find another thread to make your childish japes, to do so here is reprehensible.

To answer your question on sources - you really dont get it do you? If crimes are committed and need to be punished consistently then there is your proof. Unless of course you are suggesting that Vietnam doesnt have a problem with under age sex crimes? And that child rape does not take place at all in Saudi? At the end of the day, it doesnt make any difference to this thread.

Campaign against you ?.... I see the percecution complex is coming on nicely :roflmao:

As for your comments on Saudi & Vietnam, please read the thread properly as I am a tad tired of repeating things for you.

And yes this is a very sensitive subject, but since one of our members actaully had the balls to admit that he had been a victim of such a crime, and you implied that he was a liar, and then refused to apologise !, gives you no place to comment on sensitivities !!

And you can try to and wangle out of your previous statements but all anybody needs to do is read your posts in this thread to know that I am correct.

Shame on you

Fubar, grow up.

Boboboy didnt say he was a victim - he said his child was. And you will also notice that I didnt call him a liar, its plain you didnt read the post so you may want to revisit it.

Now you can go ahead and have the last word that you crave as I have nothing more to add untill someone makes an interesting post on this thread.

Yet again you have managed to wreck another thread, well done

Castration would also prevent them from carrying out these crimes.

As I mentioned earlier, Chemical castration doesn't necessarily achieve anything with a significant number of offenders. They still have exactly the same urges as before but now have limited options which basically means that they become much more likely to torture/kill in an attempt to satisfy those urges !

but the people who have been castrated in such a fashion would be on the sex offenders register (in the UK at any rate) and thus be monitored quite closely as a result after their release?

Would they ?

I see no real evidence that sex offenders in the UK are monitored to any great degree. They may have to sign in every so often or go for phsychiatric evaluations and inform of change of address etc but, as a rule, I dont hear of them being tagged or routinely followed.

There's simply no easy answer to this problem. Chemical castration certainly isn't it and I seriously doubt that capital punishment is either !

but the people who have been castrated in such a fashion would be on the sex offenders register (in the UK at any rate) and thus be monitored quite closely as a result after their release?

Heres effective monitoring

4113S-king-sally-grave.jpg

The countries and states that have capital punishment a much lower offence level than others that have abolished capital punishment completely - surely this means the process works - no?
I am not saying that normal crimes should have hands cut off etc - but monsters must be completely removed from society in the same way that a dog that bites must be put down right away. We dont put pitbulls into kennels for a couple of years then let them loose in the hope we can monitor them, why any different for animalistic humans? And more importantly why the **** should we pay hundreds of thousands of tax pounds to keep them in housing and nice clothes whilst being extensivly monitored when most of are strugelling to put food on the table and a roof over our heads. Whilst you may not be wrong karym, you are certainly in a minority of one in your opinion here.
And I think the way you responded to that poor chap earlier was nothing less than deplorable, wheres your sensitivity m8?

True, preventing the crime from being commited in the first place would remain to be the only sensible soloution - if that can be acheived.

That would be a very nice solution if it could be achieved but I fear it never will. This kind of animalistic behavior is genetically programmed into just about all of us (Yes, even females to a large extent). Luckily, the majority of us have the training and willpower to ignore and even be disgusted by such behaviour.

Sorry mate I did not see your post, the "Charlie says" advert was out in the early/mid eighties and we have been educating kids ever since, whether we have been doing it properly well I dont know, but it certainly does not seem to be working does it ?

Not working or not seen??? Ive never seen it or heard of it till you mentioned it furthermore I went to school in the 80's and 90's we where not taught about any of this and I know kids that go to school now are not being taught that touching there is wrong and should be reported etc.... neither, so i dont see how anything like that is being taught or where there is any kind of help for victims or even a way for victims to seek help, in most cases for kids there is no bond with teachers neither where they can turn to them and ask them things like these in schools, you dont even have the nice sweet aunty type teachers anymore, so where do you turn to get help, the only thing I have ever seen is the advert the NSPCC and thats just collecting money...

And by your own "cutting thier hands off/mouse"argument, castration will not be a detterent either, and I remember hearing that reasearch in the states noted that rapists that had been physically castrated simply use other objects for penetration.

A lot of this kind of crime is about power over another, not simply sexual urges....

I never said it was a detterent, I simply said there is no real solution for sicko's there is nothing that can be done when so many people like this exist in humanity, in every country in the world this goes on and in every country they have their own laws to deal with it and guess what, it still happens... You cant stop humans from being evil if thats in their nature you can chop their bits off that wont make them harmless it will just make them worse and I do believe like I said in all my posts that the death penalty would mean that the sick people that do this will still continue and it will get worse with them most likely killing their victims to try and get away with it...

Some could say crimes like this are less in states where there is capital punishment, however ive never trusted stats like that, e.g how do you know what percentage of those stats are made up to boost support for the system... How many people flee from those states simply to another state after committing the crime, how many of these sexual offences arent added to the stats because it has been added to a murder stat instead? there are way too many variables and there is no ideal solution...

If these punishments work 100% then all countries laws work in different ways and they have been changed and modified since the start of society however you cant go to a single country where there are no crimes like this no matter what the punishment.

Last edited:
The countries and states that have capital punishment a much lower offence level than others that have abolished capital punishment completely - surely this means the process works - no?

No, it doesn't. You need to understand what it is that drives these people and that its very nearly impossible for them to go against their urges. Its not just a simple matter of them choosing to break the law - this is why simple deterrants are unlikely to work effectively.

And more importantly why the **** should we pay hundreds of thousands of tax pounds to keep them in housing and nice clothes whilst being extensivly monitored when most of are strugelling to put food on the table and a roof over our heads.

Capital punishment in any civilised society is a very lengthy and costly process. It could easily take 20+ years of appeals etc before any sentence is ever carried out.

Then of course their are the mistakes that would inevitably happen. They always do !

That was a very convincing argument nozzer - Im still not convinced that any theoretical test that has been discussed could be bombproof.
The process as it stands in texas takes a long time - but what if there is watertight evidence - why cant we pioneer a similar system to putting animals down - as this is what these perverts are.

On the other hand there are pleanty of cases of young girls crying rape about stepdads to get attention, or for whatever reason. By the time it comes to light they were lying the stepdad would be dead

Because it wont stop it from happening again and you will get some innocents being killed due to some "girls crying rape" like you said yourself...

Also if someone is sick enough to impregnate their own daughter, do you really think with the risk of being caught and being put down they would think twice about killing her and destroying any evidence first?

Back