whats your box 800 or 800se

on forum in downloads

would recommend ferrets backup also

used it a lot solid image

gonna do another what plugins do you use mate

would recommend ferrets backup also

used it a lot solid image

gonna do another what plugins do you use mate

Id go with yours those its built on a recent version of the gjstroom build.

Saying that though there is a difference in some plugins so something to consider.

I'm just going to leave it, I will manage without laptop connecting to it plus I don't use it very often so no big loss, I was hope for a quick fix that's all. :(

I only use the bare min plugins as when I mess things go tits up Like problem now nothing goes smooth for me, I get all the bad look.

I'm just going to leave it, I will manage without laptop connecting to it plus I don't use it very often so no big loss, I was hope for a quick fix that's all. :(

Did you try my webinterface files above?

@wiz569 no good m8 didn't work I will reflash one of these knights :(

Last edited by a moderator:
straight forward mostly

go do it nowt to lose mate

@wiz569 no good m8 didn't work I will reflash one of these knights :(

No bother m8,

When you do reflash,and based on your requirements I would flash the one bhoywonder linked to earlier,

Just remember flash bootloader/ssl84b first,reboot,then flash image and reboot :)

Post 34 m8 :(

Would it not be worth your while putting the dm500s in the living room for a few hours/days,tonight when she is gone to bed,that will take the pressure of as I'm sure that adds to your problems sometimes,

Then you can take your time with the dm800se :)

Would it not be worth your while putting the dm500s in the living room for a few hours/days,tonight when she is gone to bed,that will take the pressure of as I'm sure that adds to your problems sometimes,

Then you can take your time with the dm800se :)

you have a good point there m8 :) just hope she not set up anything to record when I get around to it.

if I don't sleep tonight I will try my backup I made other day after I put on dflash, which was before I messed with tsmedia :( that's all it can of been as not installed anything else.

....... which was before I messed with tsmedia :( that's all it can of been as not installed anything else.

But I still cannot understand how TS Media fecked it up,unless there is something in DBUK that doesnt like it,especially as its an old image,

But thats the joy of Linux boxes m8 lol

and no you are not going mad :D

I got no idea what happened but before I tried tsmedia everything was fine, but it didn,t work to great for me so i uninstalled it, and as soon as i exited plugin I got the error.
Didn,t no what had gone wrong untill I went into web interface on laptop and it had stopped working.

Back