PLi Jade Enigma 2 EPG

Edit: sorted it, kept restarting without reading the instructions. Had to load second stage loader before restarting

Last edited:
What tone amplitude should I set in my tuner setup?

I'm searching 28.2E Astra on a static dish. Default was 800mv. It's found 0 services so far after a long time searching :(

Got it working, kept on 800mv, just started from scratch and didn't let the wizard set the tuner for me. Did it myself after setting up the box and at some point it asked about zapping something after setting the tuner. Once I set the tuner, I ran the auto search and everything started showing up!

The image looks good already :)

Thanks for the help guys and giving me the confidence to venture out and experiment :)

Got it working, kept on 800mv, just started from scratch and didn't let the wizard set the tuner for me. Did it myself after setting up the box and at some point it asked about zapping something after setting the tuner. Once I set the tuner, I ran the auto search and everything started showing up!

The image looks good already :)

Thanks for the help guys and giving me the confidence to venture out and experiment :)

Nice one :)
Thats what this forum is all about,getting people to learn how to do stuff that they couldn't manage on their own,
next time around you will be the helper ;)

Nice one :)
Thats what this forum is all about,getting people to learn how to do stuff that they couldn't manage on their own,
next time around you will be the helper ;)

I've messed up along the way, but with the support, I've learnt from my mistakes and you're right, I can help others steer clear of those mistakes ;)

I've messed up along the way, but with the support, I've learnt from my mistakes and you're right, I can help others steer clear of those mistakes ;)

Yup, things could have been a lot worse...you could have bought a TM 800 and then been really stuffed ! Official fix to all problems for those is "Fallow A, B, C" ..

Back