Pli DM7025 now and next on infobar

Guys, i've not used ccam the iolite installs.

Evocamd that iolite install's does not au for me, so i replace it with another version. Try replacing the ccam with another version.

I might have a go when i get a moment if you guys are sure that ccam clears uk cable.

Guys, i've not used ccam the iolite installs.

Evocamd that iolite install's does not au for me, so i replace it with another version. Try replacing the ccam with another version.

I might have a go when i get a moment if you guys are sure that ccam clears uk cable.

Hi CCcam works good with lolite evocamd is a problem****

Hi CCcam works good with lolite evocamd is a problem****

For me evocamd & mgcamd work perfect with those keys / scce files that i've posted. They defo 100% au, if you check both keylist.txt & softcam are blank to start with.

I replace the evocam that iolite installs with the xmas fix version from gemini's site, it the works perfect.

Sicilian, MGcamd didn't clear.

Thanks zaf, but still getting blank screen, i've reinstalled the keys and scce files you posted earlier in this thread, mine deifnately isn't auto updating, any pointers?

This is the evocamd that i use.

Ftp to box, delete the installed evocamd, then rename to evocamd.

Sicilian, MGcamd didn't clear.

Thanks zaf, but still getting blank screen, i've reinstalled the keys and scce files you posted earlier in this thread, mine deifnately isn't auto updating, any pointers?

Hi did you put the new softcam key i posted then reboot and start CCcam or mgcamd***

What rom files does Ccam require? Can it be used just with Rom7's?

Hi did you put the new softcam key i posted then reboot and start CCcam or mgcamd***

Hi, yeah i reinstalled keys and scce including the new softcam key and rebooted and then started CCcam and then did the same and started MGcamd, still getting blank screen :(

heres the ones im using worth a try :)

Thanks westkill, your keys worked with MGcamd. They don't work with CCcam or evocamd though. I'll just wait and see if i get freezing with Pli, like I did last time I used MGcamd with Pli.

Thanks westkill, your keys worked with MGcamd. They don't work with CCcam or evocamd though. I'll just wait and see if i get freezing with Pli, like I did last time I used MGcamd with Pli.

Westkills files may contain the current keys. Best way to check if it's going to au is delete the contents of softcam. Reboot & goto pay channel. Least you will know for sure that it's au'ing.

If using flashxp, navigate to softcam, right click edit. Delete all contents & save. Then reboot.

Thanks for the tip Sicilian, I did what you suggested and on reboot within a minute the pay channel cleared, so hopefully it will AU.

I spoke too soon, the freezing is back:(

Westkill, is it possible to get your keys and scce to work with CCcam?

Last edited:
i didnt copy these from a working image they were the original before were ftp,d into the image:)
these have been working in pure ntl with evocamd 2.13 :)

If auto update is not available, what do you to get new keys, where does one look etc?

Thanks for the tip Sicilian, I did what you suggested and on reboot within a minute the pay channel cleared, so hopefully it will AU.

I spoke too soon, the freezing is back:(

Westkill, is it possible to get your keys and scce to work with CCcam?

Hi i can,t see a keyroll in ex cw your keys should work i updated the keys for pure in the softcam key i forgot you are in ex cw****

Hi kinesis if mgcamd is clearing CCcam should clear as well make sure you have rom120 in scce folder****

Try putting the rom120.bin in keys folder aswell as scce folder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back