Pli DM7025 now and next on infobar

The Neutrino image certainly looks good but the scan on satellite took an age. Does anyone know how to do a cable scan - I cannot find any way of doing it...

Hi as i said in my earliest post this neutrino images supports one tuner if you swap your tuner around the image will pick cable tuner and you can scan it***

there is little point trying out a single tuner image on a twin tuner box except for experimental reasons.

there is little point trying out a single tuner image on a twin tuner box except for experimental reasons.

Yes you,re right i had it on when i didn,t have sat setup i still have the image on hardisk ****

Hi as i said in my earliest post this neutrino images supports one tuner if you swap your tuner around the image will pick cable tuner and you can scan it***

Hi Zaf

Its a shame that the Neutrino only supports one tuner - it is such a pretty looking interface.

I am playing with the pli image now and find that nothing i do allows me to find any cable services. Is it worth replacing the 7025 cables.xml file with one from the dreambox?

Is it possible to get a longer EPG than the default offering in Pli?

Oh dear, my cable has stopped clearing again in CCcam, I did a software update last night, and now cable is not clearing. Anybody else experienced this?

This is odd, i've reflashed Pli, first tried evocam and then CCcam, using the keys posted earlier by zaf, still not clearing, FTA is ok, any ideas or pointers?

This is odd, i've reflashed Pli, first tried evocam and then CCcam, using the keys posted earlier by zaf, still not clearing, FTA is ok, any ideas or pointers?
Hi keys rolled today and haven,t updated mate my 7025 is blank screen i will have a look laters***

mine stopped updating today for some reason
i had to delete keys and scce folders put them back from same that i used originally, deleted the cam and reinstall it then it came back on again after a reboot
very strange :Doc:

Thanks again zaf, CCcam is working again.

Last edited:
video playback working?

I cant seem to get media playback working on this - ie stuff that I have recorded (the screen just stays black)

Any one else?

cheers
Spants

All pay channels have gone blank again, anybody else experience this?

Is there an actual fix when this happens?

All pay channels have gone blank again, anybody else experience this?

Is there an actual fix when this happens?

Use the keys & scce files in my guide post. They will au in all areas.

Hi Sicilian, last time I tried your keys and scce with CCcam they didn't work, zaf posted an updated file to work with CCcam.

I believe ccam cam uses the softcam as does mgcamd. So let mgcamd update, then switch to ccam. Might work. Also check that you have all the nesseacary files that ccam requires.

Hi Sicilian, last time I tried your keys and scce with CCcam they didn't work, zaf posted an updated file to work with CCcam.

Hi keys have rolled again let me have a look***

Thanks Sicilian, tried what you suggested, still not clearing :( i've double checked all the neccassery files for CCcam, all seem to be there.

Hi here is the softcam mgcamd and CCcam should work what area are you in scillian seems to be problem with auto updating with pli lolite***

Back