Pli DM7025 now and next on infobar

Thanks Scilian, I read that thread, but still no luck in getting CCcam to clear cable.

Aah, bummer, looks like i'm gonna have to go back to gemini :(

If Pli can add now and next on infobar, why can't gemini do the same?

I really like Pli, very stable image. MGcamd freezes with Pli, and evocamd doesn't work with satellite.

Last edited:
i use the third challenge image for cable i use evocamd 2.12 this in pure ntl area

on the sat side of things to watch premiere on 19.2 east i use mgcamd27b i think it is lol :) yes it is lol

Does Neutrino have now and next on infobar?

Hi mate CCcam does work on cable i use it on cable and sat there is only one neutrino image for 7025 it has now and next and comes with mgcamd only installed ***

Hi zaf, can you give me any pointers as to how to get CCcam to clear cable?

I really don't wanna go back to gemini.

Hi zaf, can you give me any pointers as to how to get CCcam to clear cable?

I really don't wanna go back to gemini.

Hi my keys are for sat as well as cable download CCcam first then upload these keys and roms see how it goes***reboot after you have added keys

Thanks for them, I want to use my 7025 for both cable and satellite, which is going to be installed this thursday.

Awesome, thanks a bunch Zaf, the cable cleared :Clap:

Last edited:
Thanks Zaf, thats quite an old image, wonder why they never carried on development?

Hi rudbox are very awkward customers i am hoping they will release somethin soon last time i asked them for a new image there answer was never or very soon i am hopefull they will release something at the moment they are busy with an image for kathrein reciver so fingers crossed neutrino are special images****

Hi zaf,

Which image from your experience is the better, neutrino or Pli?

What are the fundamental differences between neutrino and enigma images?

The Neutrino image certainly looks good but the scan on satellite took an age. Does anyone know how to do a cable scan - I cannot find any way of doing it...

Back