Please Sign Petition

The Bouncer

Inactive User
Reaction score
Duly signed, although there's about as much chance of this happening as me flying to the moon.

:Cheers:

its been stated already in the media this wont be stopped as they cant stop it just because we dont like it,

the only way it will be banned is if the police think they wont be able to stop violence due to the amount of people attending, so the only way your going to stop it is sign a petition stating if it goes ahead your attending and will fight to stop it,

(disclaimer lol, im not suggesting doing this as it may be inciting hate and i wouldnt want to be found guity of that)

Ignore the twats and they'll go away.

Good advice, they are already backing out saying they will call off the march if politicians will debate the war with them. They are only after publicity, let them march and leave them to it, give them no publicity.

thebigman

Why no petition to get Anjem Choudary f*cked right out of the country ?

That would get millions of signatures.

whats wrong with an anti war protest?

No they wont, they know exactly what there doing and that's why they picked that place to do this, i just feel sorry for the people who live there..

whats wrong with an anti war protest?

Nothing wrong.

But dragging non political dead soldiers and their family's into the protest is
wrong in my book.

If Choudary and his band of attention seeking screwballs had a pair between them they'd be fighting with the Taliban in Afghanistan instead of trying to fan the fires here.

I'm with v14 here. This is just a publicity stunt intended to cause maximum exposure and severly fan the flames.

Let the shitbags protest, because if we were to pull their right to protest, we are only giving them the ammo to say what scum we are in the west, and how we really are the nasty infidels...

Back