Can EVERYONE please sign this ASAP

Got another one worth while signing people

Petition to: Stop unfair bank charges and return the charges retrospectively. | Number10.gov.uk

Bank charges petition to the government .... not that they will prob do feek all but hey ho

Be great is we can pool together an get this one into the 000'000's :)

Just signed it m8.

Concerning the CRA one, is it not possible for us to start it up again? Im guessing anyone can start them up you just have to have X-amount of people to sign it before they will do anything about it???

Just signed it m8.

Concerning the CRA one, is it not possible for us to start it up again? Im guessing anyone can start them up you just have to have X-amount of people to sign it before they will do anything about it???

poss mate, think there is a time out period in between doing the same one again. Needed 500+ sigs in order to be accepted, was so close but so far :(

Got another one worth while signing people

Petition to: Stop unfair bank charges and return the charges retrospectively. | Number10.gov.uk

Bank charges petition to the government .... not that they will prob do feek all but hey ho

Be great is we can pool together an get this one into the 000'000's :)

Signed and confirmed didnt miss this 1 :Clap:
Oh BTW this dont run out till 2011 so a nice new stickie was in order imo
And then poor people like Baaheeduk wouldnt wonder whats going on

Oh i suppose you could edit the first post if your able

Last edited:
Tried signing it, but it told me it was closed. I was too late :(

I'd have signed the credit one but saw it too late - they really are a law unto themselves :(

Back