Can EVERYONE please sign this ASAP

Nothing will ever get changed with an outlook like that lol

We all hate labour, but there feek all we can do about that until an election.

**** all to do with Labour or the Tories or anyone else.

Truth is the banks call the shots and are a power above any government.

They have this country by the balls.

No need for the language mate :)

Dont you think its about time the People stood up and made a stand ? if not then dont sign, but dont complain in the future either if you get your credit revoked because one of these CRA's has ballsed up with information they hold on you.
Yes it does happen mate, there are many people who have had credit cards retracted and overdrafts frozen because of CRA information that has been proven to be incorrect.

No need for the language mate :)

Dont you think its about time the People stood up and made a stand ? if not then dont sign, but dont complain in the future either if you get your credit revoked because one of these CRA's has ballsed up with information they hold on you.
Yes it does happen mate, there are many people who have had credit cards retracted and overdrafts frozen because of CRA information that has been proven to be incorrect.

I did sign it m8 :)

I said that already. The point I was making was it doesn't matter who is in power the banks will still be in charge.

Yes there is.

The banks are a bunch of **** knockers.

Signed, sealed, & delivered.

I agree they are, but this thread isnt about the banks mate. so no need for language in this thread ty :)

Cheers for signing bud

thats me signed and email comfirmed too :proud:

I agree they are, but this thread isnt about the banks mate. so no need for language in this thread ty :)

Cheers for signing bud

In what way are the CRA's not to do with the banks?

The CRA's are funded by the banks. You might want to do some investigation on that.

In what way are the CRA's not to do with the banks?

The CRA's are funded by the banks. You might want to do some investigation on that.

People are peed at the banks because of their balls up of the economy ? that dont really have anything to do with CRA's ?

Not the same issue, is what I mean... they both stink imo and need dealing with. I am sure banks will hit their downfall soon enough once what the SCOJ ruling has been digested correctly and the UTCCR's applied :)

Spot on fella and the banks make me sick to my back teeth.
I "HATE" them with a passion but i hate their arrogance 100 times more.
:Clap:

People are peed at the banks because of their balls up of the economy ? that dont really have anything to do with CRA's ?

It does though m8.

Scenrio:

Bank lends you £1000

The bank then fucks up the economy because it lent out money that did not exist to lets say Dubai.
Dubai can't repay it.

You lose your job because your company sells camel condoms to Dubai and they don't have no more pennies.

You can't repay the £1000 loan to the bank. The bank goes bust but for a tax payer funded bail out.

You still can't pay the loan back. The bank which you just bailed out now reports to experian you're a a bad risk lol.

schweet

Thanks for the effort guys :(

Will repost if it gets put back up again. :(

Sorry missed out signing the petitiion. Only just checked the link.

I hope this is put back on here, iv only just noticed it and im having the same trouble. I have conformation that i paid summat but its still on my file saying i aint paid it. Its a complete scam. They do what they want when they want.

WRONG on so many levels

just seen it myself, would of signed straight away!

Back