Please Help

I dont know, can I post them in here ? if I do, will you know if it is right ?

these are the bytes i use in bke 2.2

[NTL]
IRD =0x20020004
BOXKEY =0x00F6A8A8

[CW]
IRD =0x20020004
BOXKEY =0x00941464

[PACE]
IRD =0x20040000
BOXKEY =0x20040004

try these bytes

but first do this

short battery to get netid to all 9999999 the put it back in stream to update then try the bytes

0x00f6a8a8

or

0x00564e78

Is there any way (other than making the card) to know if it is right ??

Have I broken it ?? shorted battery, went into engineers menu, id set to 999999 rebooted with cable attached, now just says ld30, and ntl logo displayed, is it updating or stuck ?

lol its not broke you need to set the net id and it will be fine
have a look in downloads for fun net id setter and it will be up and running in no time

Have I broken it ?? shorted battery, went into engineers menu, id set to 999999 rebooted with cable attached, now just says ld30, and ntl logo displayed, is it updating or stuck ?
u r true ntl so it should set it self

Well making the fun net id made no difference, and as Davidh said, I am in true NTL so should se it's self, any other ideas, or have a just made myself another door stop ? thats two if so, as I have a 2110 that does exacatly the same

Paul

If u short the battery, reset the box without any feed attached and go into the eng menu and set the freq and a pin number. Once done, turn off and reconnect cable feed and boot into eng menu again, your net id should then be set and u should getting a message saying blah blah changes to ur box, press ok to restart. If all is well press ok and that should be you.

For your card in nagra u said ur putting ur ird in backwards, just wanna check ur putting it in backward pairs and not all backwards.. An ird of 12 34 56 78 would be put into nagra as 78 56 34 12 and not 87 65 43 21. The only other suggestion is that when you connect ur jtag, r u waiting for 0 to come up on the box before you try and dump the codes.

Dont give up m8, you'll get there in the end!

Well making the fun net id made no difference, and as Davidh said, I am in true NTL so should se it's self, any other ideas, or have a just made myself another door stop ? thats two if so, as I have a 2110 that does exacatly the same

Paul
if ur netid's r not setting check ur cable feed is a good signal

Got the box showing the standard channels again, with the software update (still not VM) but out of all the box keys I have, none of them work. Some of them say invalid card, some of them show the channels in guid, some show them as greyed out

Hi Paul

Followed you over from newbie. I am just trying out a few things after reading the threads on this forum. I will let you know how I get on. Don't give up. I also have been working on my box for a few days now and just get a blank screen. Good Luck.:)

My intreactive type showing on the engineers menu shows DOCSIS but i am in a DAVIC area. Would this make any difference when upgrading as I am still getting blank channels after programming AU card.

My intreactive type showing on the engineers menu shows DOCSIS but i am in a DAVIC area. Would this make any difference when upgrading as I am still getting blank channels after programming AU card.
what box r u trying to get to work and what area

post 13 line 6 is wer you went wrong ...........when you put your ird and bk in nagra and the goto save card image in file name save it as *****.bin (the stars are what ever you want to use as a file name ) at the bottom your save card image window wer it says save as type choose the All files (*.*)
then use your swapbin to change to hex ...........hope this helps

post 13 line 6 is wer you went wrong ...........when you put your ird and bk in nagra and the goto save card image in file name save it as *****.bin (the stars are what ever you want to use as a file name ) at the bottom your save card image window wer it says save as type choose the All files (*.*)
then use your swapbin to change to hex ...........hope this helps
u could be right there
but why change it to a hex file bin should be ok

Its a Samsung 2100c Nottingham area DAVIC 00008 Pure NTL.

Some programmers wont recognise the .bin file .I think the infinity unlimited has problems with the .bin so you have to convert it to hex

Back