Please Help

this box is not a generic purentl 2100, thats why its netid went to 09999 instead of *****, all sammy's do this cos of the factory firmware a purentl sammy goes to ***** as a defualt.

byte 0x00F6A8A8 08 returns bk

in order to test the box key it would be best to use a rst funcard incase your problem is one of card not updating rather than a bk problem... this has been known a time or two.!

tbc

I have used the tut about programing AU funcard which has the Rv and Swapbintohex programs. I have taken the files from the tut to load onto the Pheonix programmer ie CryptHexNTL-v3 and CryptHexEEP and then the Ext eeprom with my iRD and BK keys which I make with RV and Swap.

Also when using BKE to get IRD and BK I have even used different settings in the config file under NTL ie 0x00f6a8a8, 0x00a0e6dc and 0x00564e78 to read only one gave me a true reading (0x00564e78) others just gave me "0". I don't know what else to do.

That "08" on the end of the byte (0x00F6A8A8 08) you mentioned should that be their when changing the byte in BKE's config file. i have used it without maybe that is why I get a "0" reading.

I have used the tut about programing AU funcard which has the Rv and Swapbintohex programs. I have taken the files from the tut to load onto the Pheonix programmer ie CryptHexNTL-v3 and CryptHexEEP and then the Ext eeprom with my iRD and BK keys which I make with RV and Swap.

Also when using BKE to get IRD and BK I have even used different settings in the config file under NTL ie 0x00f6a8a8, 0x00a0e6dc and 0x00564e78 to read only one gave me a true reading (0x00564e78) others just gave me "0". I don't know what else to do.

This is the latest rst file so try making a fun with it to check if your bk is correct
use rst gen to create the flash file with bk and ird
download the latest rst this goes into inteep
no exteep needed

This is the latest rst file so try making a fun with it to check if your bk is correct
use rst gen to create the flash file with bk and ird
download the latest rst this goes into inteep
no exteep needed
dont u mean no internal needed u need the external

Files to program

This file is ex-C&W i'm on NTL. Also as davidh says should external been the file I need. Thanks in advance.

A bit confused about which files I should load to fun card. The flash I make wirh Rst gen then your Int eeprom. No ext eeprom.

Last edited:
This file is ex-C&W i'm on NTL. Also as davidh says should external been the file I need. Thanks in advance.

A bit confused about which files I should load to fun card. The flash I make wirh Rst gen then your Int eeprom. No ext eeprom.
make ur flash and the external
u dont need the internal that was for ppv which u dont get now

Do I make my flash with RST gen and my Ext eeprom with my RH eegen both with my IRD and BK keys. Thanks in advance.

an rst funcard is simple a card that already has keys inserted so if the details were correct it would start up immediately. that leaves no doubt about wether the card or box is the problem.. its been forever since i made a fookin rst card but if you search you will see how to make one..

the alternative is to insert the keys into the external eeprom manually before you right it to aufuncard.

you must establish wether its the bk thats wrong or the card not updating..

when writting au funcard, after its written, write only the flash one last time as most programmers do this but some don't and it does have to be done. also at this time of the month keyroll emms are not sent as regularly so you may find you have to wait quite some time for it to update!

tbc

Back