Please help me with d500 problem

xabi27

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can anyone please help me.

Ive just put my C lines in and am certainly connected to the internet (my dm500) as I have gone into Cccam and got the latest downloads available so I know am connected yet when I go into nabilosat cccam server it says

OFFLINE my cline
OFFLINE my cline

Because of this I cant get any of the channles I paid for and its driving me crazy. I have only had this box a week so did a 24hr tester with is company which worked perfectly so then I bought a months worth and got these new ones yet I cant get it to work.

Could it be am not putting them in right? When you open up dream control center and acces your cccams am told to enter them in number 80 but ive been givin 2 sets so this is how I have done it.

79# information

80 C: cline given
81# information
82c: 2nd cline

Should both clines go in number 80? Or does it not matter as long as the number you put it in has no information on it.

Or has everyones system be blocked meaning I need to update my software?

I am still very new to this and would really apprciate any help given

Thanks in advance

i wiped my cccam and started from nothing mate, so your c lines can go on any line, are you copying them over like they have been sent to you from whoever gave you the c line!

Yes This is exactly how they send me them via email

Here is your new c lines
set of codes 1
set of codes 2

So then I go into cccam and:

80 set of codes 1
82 set of codes 2

Dont know why its saying OFFLINE set of codes 1
OFFLINE set of codes 2 (in the Nabilosat servers info.)

Although when it was working with the 24hr test I never did look in this page. The reason I looked in it this time was because I was trying to find out why I wasnt getting my channles so I suppose it could of said this last time but I find it un likely

maybe worth contacting the person you got the c lines off, if your sure your box is online and your putting the lines in cccam just like you recieve them, seems it could be them, maybe they havnt added your f line or something, worth contacting them just see what they say mate!

Back