Please help, I'm an idiot

sheepshagger316

Inactive User
Reaction score
2 nights ago I noticed that quite a few channels were going off with only patchy sound coming through so I decided to re do my card.
I have been using the MOSC which came with the box and just doing the emm mod on a ex CW image.
Unfortunatly I couldn't find a bin image so I decide to use a AU mosc
When I tried loading it via Nagra 4 it asked for my BD3 password. I didn't know it and looking on here I wrongly assumed my card had been locked as it would not load any other au images I could find
I have tried to use Viaga, Rom Studio, Busted, xncs & Caton to unlock the card (Which wasn't locked)
I finally realise that it wasn't locked and I tried loading an old image and raking the keys out of rst first two lines.
This loaded but now I haven't got anything not even 1 to 5.
Im using a infinity USB programmer with a Pace 1000 box
Not sure if I am using the right old image because I bought a TIT2 card and have been trying without sucess to make one of those
Please help its 3 AM and I'm hoping some kind soul will read this whilst I'm in bed and help me out because I really haven't got a clue what I am doing and a tiny bit of knowledge in this case has been dagerous

Sorry for going on just didn't want to miss anything out

would i be correct in assuming you saved your original image or at the very least you saved your bk and ird from your mosc.

I did my first mosc the other day m8 - needless to say i used nagra 4.1 on my rom10 card and f**ked it right up.

If you have a rom 10 use nagraedit3 from downloads.

secondly when you loaded the rom au image did you correct the box key and ird for your own before writting it. Check this by turning off box, removing card and turning box on. if you get channels 1-4 then you didn't edit BK and IRD.

I did all this but I already new my BK and IRD so if thats true. try this!

download nagra3 & backdoor buster from downloads.
If you cant get in using nagra3 go here 1 if you can go here 2

bad bdkey turnout.
run backdoor buster follow prompts I ignored the output after write 1 and 2
then i ran nagra 3 and it let me in!

download bennys rom 10 image from downloads and follow his instructions make sure you put your own bk & ird in.

Then follow his write instructions.

The above worked for me but I can't say it will for you. Infact I'm still wondering why it worked but hell m8 it don't sound like it could get any worse. :(

It sounds like your had an expired dates issue on your card in the first place.

Ok
I have got my BK & IRD my original image doesn't seem to be where I left it which make me think I've overwritten it
Downloaded backdoor buster that worked but when I try using bennys rom it won't let me get past the enter backdoor 3 password
Think I need an old image file.
I'm going to but a request out in MOSC forum and hope somebody has one that I put on my card before I try to AU rom
Thanks for your help

mate if u have box key and ird put it on image and put it on by romstudio backdoor method
andy

sheepshagger316 said:
Ok

I have got my BK & IRD my original image doesn't seem to be where I left it which make me think I've overwritten it
Downloaded backdoor buster that worked but when I try using bennys rom it won't let me get past the enter backdoor 3 password
Think I need an old image file.
I'm going to but a request out in MOSC forum and hope somebody has one that I put on my card before I try to AU rom
Thanks for your help

Just one thing how do I do it?
I can dump the card using chucky log in but can't write to it

Benny gives a tutorial on programming the rom m8

when it returns asking for key it say's enter it as all 8's

16 of them! try that m8 - thats what i did and presto it did work.

glad you got your BK and IRD - its a walk in the park.

Followed tutorial
when it says press ok when it asks for key first time it fails even with 16 x 00 or 16x 88

xncs1.8 i think from downloads there is a thread here that talks about using it to get that bd3 key if it has been corrupted by nagraedit4.
it gives address if bd3 key and you can just read.

Yeah i know its a little fague but it does work if you can find the thread - I tried it first to key that key i think try this ;

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42346

at the end of the thread lies the answer I think!

To be honest I don't know what I am trying to do
I have got a Pace 1000 box and I normally just use the latest bin file but as I couldn't find one I thought I would use the AU all models. Off to look at that link now though
Thanks

The address gave 16 x 00
Tried that and it din't work
I had this problem on Friday and then it managed to ublock itself but now I've locked it again

Back