PL3 Updated – MOH Now Running Without Need of Game Updates

MOH mate booted straigt up after installing game data.

ok few questions then.:)

Did you have a disc in drive or was you booting from the ps3 game folder?

Did you enable any of the patched modes?

I tried to launch it from internal hdd via the ps3 game folder. I got a message pop up saying you need to update to 3.42.

ok few questions then.:)

Did you have a disc in drive or was you booting from the ps3 game folder?

Did you enable any of the patched modes?

I tried to launch it from internal hdd via the ps3 game folder. I got a message pop up saying you need to update to 3.42.

Yes mate i always leave a disk in the drive, i used the 3.41 patch thingy, and booted the game from the xmb using the disk icon. Using Om v2.1f and the PL3 hex on my minimus mate.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Yes mate i always leave a disk in the drive, i used the 3.41 patch thingy, and booted the game from the xmb using the dick icon. Using Om v2.1f and the PL3 hex on my minimus mate.

Hope this helps.

Yeah thanks. As soon as the ball and chain has finished watching the crap factor ill give it a bash. :)

So does the game have to be on an external drive for this to work?

So does the game have to be on an external drive for this to work?

Turns out he was using a different version of the game airborne i think.

The new one wont run from external as it has a big file over 4gb. I have not managed to get it run with the pl3 payload though.

Ive been trying to get this to load up for hours, can only get it to the point of installing game data but it just sits a 0%. I've tried with the new pl3 payload and also with hermes 4b.
Have you got this to run at all?

Ive been trying to get this to load up for hours, can only get it to the point of installing game data but it just sits a 0%. I've tried with the new pl3 payload and also with hermes 4b.
Have you got this to run at all?

No m8 ive just tried again grabbing a compiled pl3 hex and using loads of different open managers.

As soon as i go to launch the game it comes up with a message telling me i need to update to 3.42 or higher in order to play.

Im begining to think that somthing needs to be edited in order to play it.

I got past that bit using the new openmanger 2.1g and selecting the >3.41 patch mode. That was with using the new pl3 payload. But then just freezes on installing game data. Tried updating it using awesome update finder but made no difference

I got past that bit using the new openmanger 2.1g and selecting the >3.41 patch mode. That was with using the new pl3 payload. But then just freezes on installing game data. Tried updating it using awesome update finder but made no difference

2.1g is out?

Ive tried with 2.1f and pl3 i press l2 to put on the 3.41 patch mode then launch the game.

Then in xmb i go to launch the game from disc and i get the 3.42 update message? What am i doing wrong?

Woot ive done it!

Heres what i did.

Deleted MOH from internal hdd.

Copied MOH from external to internal fresh install.

Installed open manager 2.1g.

Pressed r2 to enable >3.41.

Open manager 2.1g allows auto patching of param sfo so i allowed it to change it from 3.42 to 3.41.

Launched game asked me to update to 1.01 update ran no probs and it's now working!

Edit:It's now working using hermes v4b i was able to enable the l1 patch mode and the game installs woop! off to play some moh!

Last edited:
so at what point did you enable the l1 patch? With the pl3 payload i cant even turn on the patch mode it says payload unsupported?

so at what point did you enable the l1 patch? With the pl3 payload i cant even turn on the patch mode it says payload unsupported?

Yep go flash your device with hermes v4b boot up the ps3 using that hex then enable l1 patch mode.

Do you just enable the patch before launching the game?

Back