PL3 Updated – MOH Now Running Without Need of Game Updates

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
JasonMckey has updated the PL3 payload with an important new feature. PL3 fixes the 80010019 error that MOH invokes (as well as other new games). MOH now works as intended, without any hacking and no need for the game update.

Add patch to remove the 80010019 error for games requiring 3.42 (MOH for example)

JasonMcKey (author)
about 3 hours ago

The fact that Medal of Honor is now working without the need of the game update, makes me think we were mislead by the news that 3.42 brought new EBOOT keys. Unless JasonMckey somehow dumped the keys and that is what he implemented (which seems highly unlikely). Instead it seems 80010019 is just an error that prevents version tampering with the PARAM.SFO by double checking a version in the EBOOT.BIN. However, please note this is just my speculation based on JasonMckey’s twitter post below.

Edit the param.sfo will change “Must Upgrade” to a 80010019, Patch to LV2 will let the title run, so long as no MOVE Games.

On another note, support for 3.41 Kiosk consoles was also recently added to PL3 by Mark Webber. Those of you with store/kiosk demo PS3 units can now join the jailbreaking party!

Add support for 3.41 Kiosk consoles

Mark Webber (author)
about 15 hours ago

im sure some of the newer backup managers are patching games to run on 3.41, the games that required 3.42 i mean.

the games coming out that will require the 3.50 update, wont be as easy to get around, as far as i know.

im sure some of the newer backup managers are patching games to run on 3.41, the games that required 3.42 i mean.

the games coming out that will require the 3.50 update, wont be as easy to get around, as far as i know.

From what ive read as long as you have the patched pl3 and a recent version of backup manager you should be good to go im about to test moh out now and ill report back.

Where can i get the new Payload, im guessing its a new hex file ?

Thanks

Yes m8 grab hermes v4b from here and open manager 2.1e also on here im just copying moh to internal then im going to test it with the patch.

Yes m8 grab hermes v4b from here and open manager 2.1e also on here im just copying moh to internal then im going to test it with the patch.

If it all goes Pete Tounge can i just delete 2.1e and stick with 1.16, and just re-flash my minimus with the v3 combo hex ?

Thanks guys.

its pl3 this needs, not hermes v4. they are 2 different payloads

Epic Fail.....lol, the first game i booted up "Dead Rising 2" with OM2.1e black screen of death, tried it a second time same black screen, just put OM1.16 back on booted first time.

Anybody else able to see if Dead Risng boots with OM2.1e ?

Thanks guys.

Right guys i tried Hermes v4b and OM 2.1e MOH did not work.

I tried pl3 and OM 2.1e MOH still did not work. Both times it asks for the 3.42 update.

Ill go try pl3 and 2.1f now. :)

PL3 and 2.1f worked for me game loaded but then gave disk read error, thats cause i ran it from external mate, Nooooooo dont install 2.1f, check my post.

PL3 and 2.1f worked for me game loaded but then gave disk read error, thats cause i ran it from external mate, Nooooooo dont install 2.1f, check my post.

Which game?

The problem with pl3 is that not all managers are compatible with it. To be honest it's far too much hassle for one game lol. Ill wait for a better solution.

Which game?

The problem with pl3 is that not all managers are compatible with it. To be honest it's far too much hassle for one game lol. Ill wait for a better solution.

MOH mate booted straigt up after installing game data.

Back