PL3 Updated – MOH Now Running Without Need of Game Updates

Finally got the damn game working, but I ended up losing all my saves! I formatted the harddrive and restored back to default settings but then it wouldnt restore from my backup!!
So I tried again with the latest pl3 and still no good from internal. Kind of loaded from external but was very slow and jerky then froze up.
Just about to give up again and i tried hermes 4b in mempatch mode again and it worked straight away this time. Bloody thing, lol.
Gutted I've lost all my data though not worth it for one poxy game

Yeah it's definatly not the best game in the world either. But i feel for you m8 i lost all my games when i deleted my original backup manager lol.

Yeah it's definatly not the best game in the world either. But i feel for you m8 i lost all my games when i deleted my original backup manager lol.

I just lost 500GB worth when the hdd corrupted and couldn't be restored. Not arsed about the games, just 3 years of game saves lost.

I'm the same really, it's the save games that are ireplacable! Guess that the price you have to be prepared to pay for jailbreaking your console

I've been really struggling to get this to work from the internal drive. I installed the v1.01 patch, but it sticks on 0% when trying to install the game data using Open Manager 2.1I-2. Nothing seemed to work with OM and Hermes 4b firmware

Did a bit of digging and found a working method:

1) Transfer to internal HDD using FTP server
2) Leave the folder intact. Don't change anything
3) Loaded using Rogero Manager 7.7. I used the LUAN1234 version...it still can use the OMAN folder
4) Turned on Blu Ray Disc required option using triangle button.
5) Turned on patched mode option using R3 button.
6) Launch the game from the disc icon. It will mention about patching the game to work on 3.41, select yes. It will also say that one of the files is corrupt and ask you if you want to fix it, again say yes.
8) Game data installs and game plays!

Seems the American version of medal of honour can be played from the external H/D by just deleting the install package and editing PARAM.SFO to 3.41,
Anybody know if its the same for the euro version,
I cant try it yet because I'm still waiting for my H/D to be delivered

Seems the American version of medal of honour can be played from the external H/D by just deleting the install package and editing PARAM.SFO to 3.41,
Anybody know if its the same for the euro version,
I cant try it yet because I'm still waiting for my H/D to be delivered

The method above is for the US version. Didn't work for me playing from external disk

Back