VU+ Duo picture freeze

toppo

Inactive User
Reaction score
when watching channels picture freezes,does not come on again,turn to another channel works ok for a few minutes and freezes,i have vu duo with bh 2.0.8.1,is there something i need to fix this,thanks

Reckon it a problem with who your connected to or your network is under load with for example a torrent client running in the background unloading and downloading.

it could be the one i'am connected to i not to sure,i have a good nline but can't get it to work on the duo,try many ways but no joy

it could be the one i'am connected to i not to sure,i have a good nline but can't get it to work on the duo,try many ways but no joy

A nline needs to be run from mgcamd1.35a so install that

hi edogg loaded that in but where do i find the file to ftp the line into it,what am i looking for,i have a cccam cfg file that i already use for one on line 36 and can't put any more in there ( i think ),thanks

they files are on here in this section mgcamd.config if it is a cline you have cccam should clear it

hi edogg i back again,how many clines can i put into cccam.cfg file,i can only paste one in or is it possible to add more and how,thanks

each cline needs to be on a seperate line seperated by a blank line

thats good to know but where can i do this,do i try this in cccam.cfg file,it only goes up to 36 and there one on it,thanks

you can edit cccam.conf in notepad ftp to your desktop edit it and ftp it back for instance my config file is one line
C:mydyndns.org portnumber username password

the next line would be
C:mydynsdns.org portnumber username password

Back