Picons/Channel Name DM800SE Clone

coachuk

Reaction score
I installed PLI 4.0 set up for Cable with coolman v7.0. Originally the picons and or the channel names were displayed and then for some reason went off. The OLED is working fine as when I enter in other commands they can be seen on the front display. However when on the actual channel the OLED is blank, and looks as though the box is not switched off. I have spent countless hours reading the posts on here as there is lots of info on 'no picons on OLED', mine is different in that there are no channel names either. I have checked and doubled checked settings. I dont want to reflash as apart from that everything is running perfect, its just bugging me. The picons are showing in the channel list and are ok in coolmans. The picons i am using are the correct no transparent ones, but i think its nothing to do with them as the channel name dont display either

Does anyone have any ideas on what else to try?

Ended up reflashing, never knew what the problem was and it hasnt come back.

I have never managed to get Picons working for cable. Read somewhere that it works differently to sat but someone is working on getting it sorted.

Back