picon error

Ahh I see now :) on the CBeebies HD one it shows :) and BBC FOUR HD :)
well spotted :)

ALL sorted flashed pli 4.0 digitalworldz back and there all working woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

always the way to go

glad you sorted mate was never a doubt

Just like to thank all that replied and helped me out we are all sorted, and even better still I'm up to date on the image side of things.

Glad your sorted :)

if you look at the pictures you posted in post 1, look at 2, 3, and 4 at the top of the screen you have 2 small picons
they are showing in those pictures as IAmATeaf pointed out, so they was there and correctly named

best to have the latest image anyway so you did the right thing :) did you go for ssl84D ?

Glad your sorted :)

if you look at the pictures you posted in post 1, look at 2, 3, and 4 at the top of the screen you have 2 small picons
they are showing in those pictures as IAmATeaf pointed out, so they was there and correctly named

best to have the latest image anyway so you did the right thing :) did you go for ssl84D ?
@Rat

I went for this version SSL84B as I wasn't sure if I needed the bootloader as well (SSL84D) which I don't have at the moment, I will install the newer version next time :).

Your backups are great m8, no extra's, just the basic's to watch and record TV which I like very much.

I did spot those little picons as IamaTeaf pointed out, but I just cant workout why they didn't show on the left all setting was correct, the only thing I can think of it a crash of the box damaged a file some how.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rat

I went for this version SSL84B as I wasn't sure if I needed the bootloader as well (SSL84D) which I don't have at the moment, I will install the newer version next time :).

Your backups are great m8, no extra's, just the basic's to watch and record TV which I like very much.

I did spot those little picons as IamaTeaf pointed out, but I just cant workout why they didn't show on the left all setting was correct, the only thing I can think of it a crash of the box damaged a file some how.

Stick with ssl84B for the time being m8 ;)

I was having issues the other day but it was down to my usb stick, formatted and it worked fine but for some reason it wouldn't let me upload 6 files.

Back