photo shop competition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was going to go in another thread but it got locked minutes before i could get it in....

phones4.jpg

This was going to go in another thread but it got locked minutes before i could get it in....

phones4.jpg

:Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

give the money to thommo already

this is deffo the winner pmsl

Surely it's about quality, not quantity? ;)

Surely it's about quality, not quantity? ;)

I'd say so too but theres not much in this thread except quantity at the minute but i suppose the more you have in the more chance of a winner ;)

Im a little disappointed at the turnout thus far tbh, I thought we'd have a lot more 'shoppers' on here.

This thread had the makings of "epic" all over it but alas its me and one of your's and thats all :(

edit: just a thought but this thread is in the bookie section, maybe why its not getting the response needed - gen chat move?

Last edited:
Yep I agree, would've thought there'd be a better turnout. As you say, might be better in a busier forum. With Bank Holiday some might not of even had a chance either. I know I've not had much time on it. Perhaps it'd be best if Buzzer laid down some firm rules, like maybe pick 5 of your best efforts for entry, and compo ends on close of day <enter date> - that way people would know they haven't got to rush and try and grab 5 minutes or not bother? Over to the big guy :)

Yep I agree, would've thought there'd be a better turnout. As you say, might be better in a busier forum. With Bank Holiday some might not of even had a chance either. I know I've not had much time on it. Perhaps it'd be best if Buzzer laid down some firm rules, like maybe pick 5 of your best efforts for entry, and compo ends on close of day <enter date> - that way people would know they haven't got to rush and try and grab 5 minutes or not bother? Over to the big guy :)

I dont think limiting entries is good as the more the merrier but i do agree that an end date and busier forum might help. I understand also that some wont be great with photoshop but its a quick learning curve and youtube is great for people new to it as i was not so long back.

i also dont think the quality of the picture counts more the content, if its funny then it'll prob be a winner even if the skill level isnt there.

Most of my pictures are 5 minute jobs, i just get an idea google the pictures then open them all in photoshop and cut/copy resize the add a layer to tidy the edges up. might sound hard but it really isnt and id suggest others get phtoshop and watch a few basic vids on youtube and you'll be surprised at the results.

still if no one else joins ive still a place to chuck some pictures now ;)

yep, i expected more participation,
might have been better in general chat, but the thread is getting plenty views...

rules we will keep simple, just a bit fun really....

1. closing date say sunday night
2. best/funniest wins, we can all post for our favourites.. :)

Good indication of what you can do from VectorZ...if only i had photoshop !

u should be able to find a working copy easy enough.. ;)

As Thommo says, the web is full of tutorials. Half the battle is having the vision of what you want to create when compositing.... like many forms of art it's often a creative process which some struggle with and some find easy. If you can get a decent idea in your head then the technical side of it isn't as difficult as you may think. Having said that, I'd guess 90% of the audience in here can come up with the genius that is a black cock in Fergie's hand, so what are you all waiting for? :) Just think about the feathering and lighting on a pair of testicles though for the finishing touches.

Too many good ones already!! Brilliant to know :) As I've always said since playing around with PShop, and has been said on DW as well, getting the ideas to create an image is mostly harder than actually creating them!

Anyway, this is a late edition I know. Just throwing my hat in. As they say, if you don't enter, you can't win!!! Good luck all :)

images.png

nick-david.png

That's fecking excellent snapman,

Some of you guys should start a "how-to" thread for us mere mortals :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back