Phantom's Offer

Holmroad

I am here to serve all of you not to be insulted by you or anyone,
This is my hobby not my duty,
Very politely
I asked all of you to list your problems/ channels/ not opening, do not group them
I need to know which channel in which TP/satellite or how many open and which one not open in the same TP
{ just to write Dutch not working no good need more details}
i will index all comments and problems and Try to fix all,
All these patches uses same applications has to fix at the same time for all models,
Please carry on writing all your problems,

Hi Phantom again,
Let me firstly apologise if you feel I insulted you mate, it was honestly not meant to be construed like that, but the main problem here is one of total frustration that so many different people can keep posting the identical problem areas, over and over again, without being properly listened to, or anything done about them!
So what I'm really suggesting is that its all the posters highlighting the on going problems this past 15 months with the latest softcams most certainly NOT opening C Ned 19E when used alongside ALL Phantom patches (i.e. ALL TM models, not just one mate!) - that all we posters have been in many ways actually been insulted by the apparently complacent and often incorrect replies from both TM and just maybe yourself?
So that is why I may have unintentionally insulted you, but I again stress no insult was intended, by me calling a spade a spade!
My personal problem, YET AGAIN, is that with my TM6900HD Super, using your latest patch 742P in conjunction with the latest TM softcams does NOT open C Ned 19E - neither did patches 738 to 741P - but 737P and those before it DO open C Ned 19E,
We are therefore requesting that patch 742P has whatever 737P has to make it work ( C Ned) inserted into patch 742P - then that will be our prayers to you Phantom answered!
Phantom, we really do appreciate all your input here and when you first took over from my friend Compass you really seemed to be the answer to our prayers, but unfortunately it has not been a satisfactory situation since after you issued patch 737P!
Thank you for your reply above - and sorry once again!:drink:

(Amongst cannels not working on 19E C Ned are as follows:-
Ned 1,2,3, RTL4,5,7,8, SBS 6, Net 5, Man-x and a few others still in Irdeto 2)

Last edited:
Hi again PhantOm,

Regarding one of your latest posts in the 'Download Centre'...

Download center

I have tested the TP's in question for the last half hour with TM 5400 CI+ USB together with the latest Phantompatch 1.88p (Feb 07 2012) ...but sadly it's not working for me...

Has anyone else tested this...?

Best Wishes,
Zorch

This is a fix for jsc sports channels that were juddering/stuttering i think on TM stb.
It's not to clear them by keys but to allow official cards to work.

Hi again PhantOm,

TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+ (Phantompatch 1.17p + latest TMSoftcam)

As well as the channels that holmroad has detailed... I have had a problem with the following three channels on...

Astra 1M at 19.2°E

11.778 V [27500] 3/4 DVB-S [QPSK] 38.0 Mbps [Europe Beam]

MTV Live HD [VPID 2000/APID 2001/PPID 2000] ---> NOT opening

12.285 V [27500] 3/4 DVB-S [QPSK] 38.0 Mbps [Europe Beam]

NT1 France [VPID 0168/APID 0113/PPID 0168] ---> NOT opening

XXL France [VPID 0164/APID 0096/PPID 0164] ---> NOT opening (not sure if it should be)

PS
You're dead right about "that channel" JimmyP... I can't get that one either... but I'm actually glad I can't...!!!

Best Wishes,
Zorch

12344 H 27500 3/4 DVB-S/MPEG-2 @19.2E CanalDigitaal on Irdeto2
RTL 4/5/7/8 - Discovery Channel
Animal Planet Nederland - EuroSport
Disney XD Netherlands/Veronica
KinderNet Nederland/Comedy Central Nederland
Hustler TV - Animax Deutschland

12515 H 22000 5/6 DVB-S/MPEG-2 @ 19.2E CanalDigitaal on Irdeto2
SBS 6 - Net 5
Nederland 1 - Nederland 2 - Nederland 3
CNBC / National Geographic
Nickoleon Nederland / Comedy Central Nederland

to fix models TM6800HDSuper TM6900HDSuper TM7100HD TM5402HD TM6902HD TM7102HD they are not working on the latest patch m8

Latest TM Softcams keys for CanalDigitaal

Attachments

• SoftcamAll.rar
    6.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
for TM6800HDSuper TM6900HDSuper patch 742p useing CCcam you will be on 13e SCT HD and the pic will freeze and all hear is the sound going, and the 13e NOVA CINEMA HD and NOVA SPORTS HD problem TM start reboots by it self and you need to go quick to a other channel to stop it rebooting, sometimes you can be for six hours working fine and then it well lock TM then you have to put it off from the plug, problem on patch 742p

13E SCT HD + NOVA CINEMA HD and NOVA SPORTS HD work fine with Patch726p

if you can fix this problem m8

I've had the TM super 6000 series since it was released and it has problems with cccam that still haven't been fixed. When your watching TV at first there are no problems but when you leave it on constantly for 3 hours or more you get the scrambled message then you have to put the receiver on standby or reboot it sometimes if it doesn't work when out of stanby.

TM5402 suffers from the same issue. I have compared the TM5402 to the blade media 7000 which is identical hardware wise, will not scramble after a few hours.

are these Standard or Linux Receivers ?

Hi Phantom
Just to say thank you for everything you have done for me and I'm sure almost everybody else on these forums, truth is without people like you we would have been ****ed for the past couple of years, I know lots of people have gone to sharing but not everyone has broadband, if your ever on the east coast of Ireland near Wicklow/Dublin pm me I would gladly buy you a few pints
Keep up the good work
Dlb

Hi Phantom
Just to say thank you for everything you have done for me and I'm sure almost everybody else on these forums, truth is without people like you we would have been ****ed for the past couple of years, I know lots of people have gone to sharing but not everyone has broadband, if your ever on the east coast of Ireland near Wicklow/Dublin pm me I would gladly buy you a few pints
Keep up the good work
Dlb

I too would like to thank phantom for his hard and it seems unappreciated work by some members on this forum.
I can't believe some of the posts that I am reading almost "demanding" to have certain channels opened as if it is their god given right. I own a 5402HD and have found other modern solutions to watch huge amount of channels without too much effort and I am not a computer wizz kid!
Patches, keys, softcams etc... by Phantom or anyone else will never guarantee to open channels permanently. If certain people want to be able to watch uninterrupted television then they should invest in an official card, full stop!

Thanks for writing your problems/demands/improvements /parsing

Please carry on writing your problems and comments,
I have to collect all comments and problems for all models HD and SD try to fix all in one go dead line for all comments is wednds.22.-02-12 11pm,
TM-1000 /2000/3000/5000/6000/7000/8000 Series

TM-1000D/1000D+/1000CI/1500 CI
TM-2000 usb
TM-3100/3200/3300/3400
TM-3150/3500 USB
TM-5200/5300/5400CI/5600CI
TM-5200/5300/5400/5600 SUPER
TM-5200/5300/5400/SUPER M2
TM-5302HD
TM-6800/6900 HD NON SUPER HD
TM-6800/6900/HD SUPER
TM-7100 HD
TM-5402/6902/7102 HD
TM-8000 HD
Total of 31 models

Last edited:
To Save time
please fallow bellow instructions
Download latest patch from download centre
Download center
1-after patch download save your channel list .
2-Do factory reset
3-off/on for 30 seconds
4-Do fresh scan and test the problem you had
if it is still not fixed then please write your comments

Hi PhantOm,

I would also like to thank you for everything you do for us... it is very much appreciated mate...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

I am sorry for my spelling it should have been follow not fallow

To Save time
please follow bellow instructions
Download latest patch from download centre
Download center
1-after patch download save your channel list .
2-Do factory reset
3-off/on for 30 seconds
4-Do fresh scan and test the problem you had
if it is still not fixed then please write your comments

Dear Phant0m

Firstly can I thank you for all of the work you have done for all of us

I use an Original 6800HD with patch 7.05 from November 2011, and from time to time Canal+ has worked, and the gone away again, even though other channels have continued to work with changes in softcam

Until 2 days ago , Canal+ was working - including FR3 Bordeaux on 19E(a local channel) . It stopped , but has now restarted again without any change of softcam or patch - very confusing

At this moment I have changed channels to find what else is working, France 2 and France 4 are OK but France 5 is not

Now I have gone back to the channels above and none are working - very strange

Hope this all helps to explain what is a very odd situation

Bon courage

I've used the TM6900 Supers for a while now and while there was loads of channels open via softies lets not forget that it was a damn good setup and I thank all who helped provide us with the necessary files. As previuosly briught up - I would like to know if the version of cccam in the add-on could be updated or if its just not possible? I think if it was a bit smoother it would stop people moving towards dreamboxes etc as it is still a nice machine. Do we really expect Technomate to make older stbs work like new ones when they are trying to get you to trade in for their newer stbs? Why would you wanna change it if it all worked properly? As for the hobbyists who put their own time and effort into giving us free telly well just remember they dont have to though I do understand people wanting to know if something is possible.....or not!

Yes, briefly then moved to 5402 117p which was released a few days later.
The packages which open/do not open did not change for this release.

Back