Pfizer director admits: Vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission

Joe Noodles

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
In COVID hearing, #Pfizer director admits: #vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. "Get vaccinated for others" was always a lie. The only purpose of the #COVID passport: forcing people to get vaccinated.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry Op, it's things like this that creates the wave of "fake news" and creates unnecessary alarms.

I mean, we all knew the vaccine was never to stop the spread, surely? in fact, It's like the flu jab we have every year, it's not about stopping it spreading, its about building your immune capability to ensure that if and when you get the virus, your symptoms are not as bad or don't kill you. In the covid's case, the vaccine was a way to stop people being hospitalised and if you followed the data you'll see that it did just that.

If it was never tested to see if it would stop transmission, doesn't that mean that it may still be able to stop transmission?
That would make it a misrepresentation rather than a lie.
I believe the figures show what an impact it had in saving lives so who cares?

Sorry Op, it's things like this that creates the wave of "fake news" and creates unnecessary alarms.

I mean, we all knew the vaccine was never to stop the spread, surely? in fact, It's like the flu jab we have every year, it's not about stopping it spreading, its about building your immune capability to ensure that if and when you get the virus, your symptoms are not as bad or don't kill you. In the covid's case, the vaccine was a way to stop people being hospitalised and if you followed the data you'll see that it did just that.
How is fake news? She said herself it was "NOT" teated 😁

How is fake news? She said herself it was "NOT" teated 😁
Sorry, I didn't say this was fake news, all I am saying is the misrepresentation of the actual facts generates fake news. From my knowledge, which is limited I admit, no one ever said that the sole purpose of any vaccine is to "stop transmission". Vaccines are created to help develop the immune capabilities.

The article above suggests that "we were all lied to" because it was never tested to stop transmission. Which for me is like ... "so?!". In fact, the transmission of COVID was never the main issue - we all knew it would spread fast, you just had to follow the data to see - but, the number of hospitalisation as a result of it was alarming, not because they would ALL die, but simply because hospitals did not have that many beds/respirators/oxigen for the sudden demand surge.

Back