people on benefits ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the answer :)

The main issue here i think and appears to have been missed is our Leaders!!(Government) If they did a proper job of running this once great country instead of concentrating on themselves all the time while the real scroungers, Tax dodgers, Sc rotes, illegal immigrants, Drug Dealers, and criminals in general have not only all for free but the full support of these idiotic parliamentary leaders.

Phew now i feel better :)

Personally I say report him....

If he's legitimate then he has nothing to worry about...If he isn't legitmate then he does have something to worry about...And it's taxpayers money that funds the investigation so he has every right to report him if he considers something is wrong...

Again why?, he may rely on the payments for food for his kids and any investigation would freeze the payments which could take months all because someone is putting 2 & 2 together and getting 5! You should get some concrete evidence before reporting someone

They way I see it is this:

If he is leaving beyond his means and can't prove where the funds come from then they his payments should be froze...It's amazing how many council houses I have worked in that have a HD Sony TV, latest games consoles, designer clothes etc...

Now you tell me how you afford those on a low benefit payment...

It's amazing how many council houses I have worked in that have a HD Sony TV, latest games consoles, designer clothes etc...

How dare they!

People living in council houses are all dole scum without jobs, milking the system for all it's worth, and have no right to HDTV's , consoles or quality clothing.

What planet are you from?

FOR THE SAKE OF BENNY59 I'D LIKE TO POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS AND DECLARE THIS POST WAS IRONIC!

Thanks Hamba ;)

Last edited:

If he is leaving beyond his means and can't prove where the funds come from then they his payments should be froze...It's amazing how many council houses I have worked in that have a HD Sony TV, latest games consoles, designer clothes etc...

Now you tell me how you afford those on a low benefit payment...

It's amazing how many council houses I have worked in that have a HD Sony TV, latest games consoles, designer clothes etc...

nick anything did you bigmouth, {a thread based on jealousy}

How dare they!

People living in council houses are all dole scum without jobs, milking the system for all it's worth, and have no right to HDTV's , consoles or quality clothing.

What planet are you from?

another fucking gobshite

If he is leaving beyond his means and can't prove where the funds come from then they his payments should be froze....

Why the feck does this guy have to prove his funds in the first place - because of one noisy neighbour

If it was me I would mind my own business.

If I felt someone was being fraudulent I would want to be very clear on all the facts before reporting them.

There are many possible scenarios that would suit his situation: he may have a bad back problem which stops him working and received a generous redundancy package, he may have been injured at work and received a compensation package, his old Mum might have died and he has a share in the inheritance, etc,.

Again why?, he may rely on the payments for food for his kids and any investigation would freeze the payments which could take months all because someone is putting 2 & 2 together and getting 5! You should get some concrete evidence before reporting someone

Im on benefits because of a car accident in 2002 that broke my back and ive lost count of the amount of times some nosey COOONT has reported me for "being able to work".... yes "some" days I can walk, "some" days I can work on my car.. but MOST days i cant do either...! but they dont see that side because im stuck in bed.

Now yes im much better now and in college and going to uni to get a job that pays enough to support my family, YES im entitlled to what I receive at the moment.... ive suffered enough years of pain.

The guy might have the new people carrier, as his wife will probley be getting Dissablility Living Allowance higher rate, which entitles the benefit receiver to forefit there weekly money in exchange for a contract hire car for 3 years with insurance, tax and servicing paid.
The work could be being paid for by family or a grants authority due to the womans sight problems as a cheeper option than putting her in a perminant place of care...

Could be any number of reasons mate, The guy next door to me is very rude and makes diggs all the time about working and he needs his sleep as he "works hard all hours" .... prat! If I had not been nearly killed by a massive artic lorry id be in iraq now, likly an officer as i was a sgt when i was discharged ! its peoples suspicions on innocent people that cause the majority to have the opinion that "there conning the system"....

If your that worried mate, go and ask him.... just say something like, Ive posted on the internet that I think your a scamming scumbag and I want to know if you really are sponging my tax to build your house bigger to grow more drugs...! im sure he will understand.

If your that worried mate, go and ask him.... just say something like, Ive posted on the internet that I think your a scamming scumbag and I want to know if you really are sponging my tax to build your house bigger to grow more drugs...! im sure he will understand.

I love it!

:) :) :)

I think irony is the word you're looking for

Hehehe :Dunce:

Can someone point me in the direction of a good English Language Tutorial? ;)

@ RS200016Valve

I hope you don't own a HD telly or any decent clothes, otherwise I'll be sending the fraud squad to you! ;)

Last edited:
Im on benefits because of a car accident in 2002 that broke my back and ive lost count of the amount of times some nosey COOONT has reported me for "being able to work".... yes "some" days I can walk, "some" days I can work on my car.. but MOST days i cant do either...! but they dont see that side because im stuck in bed.

Now yes im much better now and in college and going to uni to get a job that pays enough to support my family, YES im entitlled to what I receive at the moment.... ive suffered enough years of pain.

The guy might have the new people carrier, as his wife will probley be getting Dissablility Living Allowance higher rate, which entitles the benefit receiver to forefit there weekly money in exchange for a contract hire car for 3 years with insurance, tax and servicing paid.
The work could be being paid for by family or a grants authority due to the womans sight problems as a cheeper option than putting her in a perminant place of care...

Could be any number of reasons mate, The guy next door to me is very rude and makes diggs all the time about working and he needs his sleep as he "works hard all hours" .... prat! If I had not been nearly killed by a massive artic lorry id be in iraq now, likly an officer as i was a sgt when i was discharged ! its peoples suspicions on innocent people that cause the majority to have the opinion that "there conning the system"....

I'm not worried mate, it is the original poster that is worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back